Page 1 of 2
So most of us have probably heard that one song thats like "music is my boyfriend". so basically just fill in the blank.

I'll start off..

Music is my penis. (beat you all to it )
music is my bitch
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Music is my jams
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Music is my JOHN JACOB JINGLE HEIMER SCHMIGHT HIS NAME IS MY NAME TWO, WHENEVER I GO OUT THE PEOPLE ALWAYS SHOUT THERE GOES JOHN JACOB JINGLE HEIMER SCHMIGHT A DA DA DA DDA DA
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
Music is my Radar

anyone who knows the reference gets a brownie
Quote by Draken
Music is my Radar

anyone who knows the reference gets a brownie

If you are referring to the song by Blur, I expect my brownie in the overnight mail.
Music is my savior.

and no, I'm not joking.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Music is the only thing keeping me sane.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Music is my slave.
It bends to my will.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by imicius
If you are referring to the song by Blur, I expect my brownie in the overnight mail.

i am and the brownie is methaphorical.
music is my crack.
gimme some crack!
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Music is my giver of lulz
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by apollo718
music is my crack.
gimme some crack!

I love you. Will you have my children?*

*not really, I hate kids
music is my crackrock...

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by MetallicaMan1
Music is my JOHN JACOB JINGLE HEIMER SCHMIGHT HIS NAME IS MY NAME TWO, WHENEVER I GO OUT THE PEOPLE ALWAYS SHOUT THERE GOES JOHN JACOB JINGLE HEIMER SCHMIGHT A DA DA DA DDA DA

I don't know why I laughed so, maybe I'm really tired...

edit:

Quote by apollo718
music is my crack.
gimme some crack!

wow
music is my sharona ba dum ba da bum bum bum bum bum ba bum bum bum bum ba da bum

music is my bitch.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Quote by thev90
music is my f*ck this thread

I'm so jealous of your enormous e-penis
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Music is my secret lover who everyone knows about, making it not really a secret, but I add the word "secret" because it sounds more secretive.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Music is my religion.

And, if you've read similar posts made by me, you know that I'm not bumming a quote off of Hendrix.

Music is the ONLY thing on this planet that I have been emotionally captivated by, and no religion, god, deity, faith, etc. has done the same, and it never will.

Music = Life.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Page 1 of 2