For christmas I'm going to see if I can get my parents to help me pay for a Fender J bass (Probably MIM), but anyways, they don't list any of the colors that I want the bass to be (Either Olymic White, Surf Green, or Daphne Blue) so can most samash/guitar center's paint your guitar? How much would it cost?
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Quote by zero_123
For christmas I'm going to see if I can get my parents to help me pay for a Fender J bass (Probably MIM), but anyways, they don't list any of the colors that I want the bass to be (Either Olymic White, Surf Green, or Daphne Blue) so can most samash/guitar center's paint your guitar? How much would it cost?

No, no they can't. And if you find a place that could, it'd probably cost at LEAST half the cost of your bass. When buying a bass body from Warmouth, most paints on a blank body cost around $200, let alone with the sanding.

EDIT: Just get Arctic White. It looks a lot like 20-year-old Olympic White.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Are there any other Fender basses (Other than the Mark Hoppus sig) that come in those colors? If not I'll just go with Artic White
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Can't think of any off hand - check the Fender site.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..