Why do threads that are about some guy being a total dick always have a Mexican guy as the asshole? This is weird, I've seen quite a few of these threads on UG. Givin' Mexicans a bad name. Anyone notice this weird trend?

Oh, I'm a white guy before the flames start flowing.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by jravolta
Why do threads that are about some guy being a total dick always have a Mexican guy as the asshole? This is weird, I've seen quite a few of these threads on UG. Givin' Mexicans a bad name. Anyone notice this weird trend?

Oh, I'm a white guy before the flames start flowing.

Because those of Hispanic descent tend to have a short temper, and are prone to flare ups, and subsequently, annoying behavior.
Quote by imicius
Because those of Hispanic descent tend to have a short temper, and are prone to flare ups, and subsequently, annoying behavior.

Agreed.

I have no idea what started it, but all the Mexican kids now seem to think that they have to live up to this badass "reputation."
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by venom0014
im mexican and i have a short temper, but i dont try to have a "badass reputation"

My point grows increasingly stronger.
Quote by imicius
My point grows increasingly stronger.

I'll remember to not start threads that have anything to do with race whatsoever again...

God damn whities
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by jravolta
I'll remember to not start threads that have anything to do with race whatsoever again...

God damn whities

Seriously, why the hell are we in charge?
Because we're assholes?

Honestly, almost every mexican in my family is an asshole. We're a very passionate people. I mean.. All races have tons of assholes. We're just the most expressive.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Every race has it's flaws. /thread.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by jravolta

God damn whities
Yeah the old expression "Hindsight is 20 /20." really rings true.

<_<

>_>

<_<
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Every ethnicity has its assholes, even if short tempered mexicans seem prevalent that doesn't mean that that can describe mexicans better than it can describe white people, or black people, etc...

I'd actually venture to say that white men are generally more short tempered, self centered and assholistic than people of other ethnicities. For the record, I am white, and not anywhere near short tempered- I pretty much never get mad.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
"Mexican" isn't a race. It's an ethnicity. Like "German" or "Dutch." So talking bad about them isn't racist, it just kinda makes you a jackass.

And for the record, we Romanians have the worst tempers, as well as a history of being really sick sadistic f*cks. But we're totally cool so nobody cares.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Here's a thought, guys are assholes, we always will be. the world will be better off coming to terms with this now. we're all assholes, some are just more subtle about it than others
I think you americans would start a fight in an empty house. its that anglo british prodestant bloodline that is all consuming.

Having said that i have noticed a lot of Canadians talking very aggressively a lot. Maybe they are just trying to get noticed in the world over their big brother eh?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
Having said that i have noticed a lot of Canadians talking very aggressively a lot. Maybe they are just trying to get noticed in the world over their big brother eh?

just....
i'm .... no, no this about sums up my feelings completely
I was just thinking obout that TS

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM