What do you think of these guitars? I never played one and it won't be here til next week. It's loaded with EMGs. I think these sell off MF for like $900 and off ebay used for about $500.

I think they look kinda neat in a cheesy kinda way. I just sold me Les Paul yesterday, so I need another backup guitar.

thoughts?
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Ill guitar. I have the LTD EC-1000 ehich is the exact same specifications except for the paint job. It will kick ass, trust me
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
They are great guitars. I'm not too keen on the idea of having somebody else's signature model, even if it is Hetfields, but I've played them before and they are pretty sick. As long as you have another great amp.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I wouldn't mind owning a truckster. THey look pretty badass. I think I would have went with an ESP truckster. For $300 more (used) to have an overall better guitar, seems like it would be worth it.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
St Anger =\ That aside, I dunno. I guess its a good trade, I would just prefer to hold onto the high gain USA Peavey head then the (Korean?) Truckster, but I'm weird like that. I would consider flat out buying one though. Tell me what you think of the finish and build quality.
I know we can't post ebay links here.. but I was looking at them on sleaze bay. I found one with a unique relic style on the LTd truckster.
Instead of black under the grey primer finish.. it was wood grain. I really like the wood grain relic down the neck too. The one I'm getting is black under the finish.
"
-Maynard

| |
This isn't mine.. this is one that I found off ebay. Look how cool this is.
Attachments:
96cf_12.jpg
f876_1.jpg
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by MrSandMan
This isn't mine.. this is one that I found off ebay. Look how cool this is.

That's a pretty sweet finish. I think the Truckster or KH are the only signature models I would ever buy... and I don't consider Rhoads or LP's to be signature models, BTW.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
That's a pretty sweet finish. I think the Truckster or KH are the only signature models I would ever buy... and I don't consider Rhoads or LP's to be signature models, BTW.

I like my Dime Razorback V. It's too nice for me to play though. I have too many animals in the house and I don't want any of them getting hurt. lol
"
-Maynard

| |
Both the LTD EC1000 and truckster get great feedback on MF. Anyone else have one of these?
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by MrSandMan
I like my Dime Razorback V. It's too nice for me to play though. I have too many animals in the house and I don't want any of them getting hurt. lol

Thats not a signature model, Dimebag was never endorsed using those. He never played a razorback let alone a razorback V.
You traded in your 5150? I hope you have another good amp.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by stanleybach
You traded in your 5150? I hope you have another good amp.

Ha, check his gear list on his profile.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Thats not a signature model, Dimebag was never endorsed using those. He never played a razorback let alone a razorback V.

He designed them.
The 5150 wasn't my favorite amp. I'm not sure what amp is my fav. I really like the JCM800 that came in last week,, but I really love both of my Dual Rectos.

I'm probably going to sell one Dual Recto and the Marshall to get another Mark IV. This might sound n00b... but I like my 88' Randall RG100ES better than the 5150.
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by wylde_overdrive
He designed them.

Doesnt mean he endorsed them since when do you call the Strat, Tele, Jaguar or Mustang a Leo Fender signature guitar?