Ok so yesterday i beat GH3 on expert. i thought the guitar battle with lou was nuts and took me like 20 tries. i think it was all luck hahah. but anyway who else has beat it? i think expert on this was MUCH harder than GH2
i hate guitar hero
it makes peoplw think there cool for something there not actually doing

i wanna see people think there cool for dancing in ddr that would be efin hillarious
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Quote by aeon20k
i hate guitar hero

i wanna see people think there cool for dancing in ddr that would be efin hillarious

Ever think that maybe some people play the game because they just enjoy it?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by aeon20k
i hate guitar hero

I don't hate the game, I hate the player. But I play real guitar soooo....
oh god these posts again?
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by Earthquake833

you gonna get banned son

and that is really freaky
delete it please

EDIT: and i should say i hate it when people brag about the game
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Last edited by aeon20k at Nov 15, 2007,
I figured out why most guitarists hate GH and people that enjoy it so much.
People who don't play guitar, beat guitar players who haven't played GH. Causing guitar players to curse and call it "gay" and tell others to "learn the real thing". The thing is, no one is good the first time you play guitar hero. and it just takes time to get good at. they hate it because a non-guitarist beats them at a guitar game.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
Quote by aeon20k
EDIT: and i should say i hate it when people brag about the game

Yeah, I hate that too. Most people seem to realize that it's just a game, and it has no correlation (sp?) to actual guitar skills, but occasionally you'll get the kids who'll say, "lol n00b you can't play freebird on expert, u must sux at guitar"
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by moomoocons
I figured out why most guitarists hate GH and people that enjoy it so much.
People who don't play guitar, beat guitar players who haven't played GH. Causing guitar players to curse and call it "gay" and tell others to "learn the real thing". The thing is, no one is good the first time you play guitar hero. and it just takes time to get good at. they hate it because a non-guitarist beats them at a guitar game.

i actually suck becase i play guitar now

i used to be really good

i just hate the bragging saying "OMG i can play this in guitar hero"

so?
i dont care

learn it on guitar

then il be impressed

EDIT: tbh guitar hero is the reason i learned real guitar

its sad but hey i took my own advice
Quote by Kensai

Last edited by aeon20k at Nov 15, 2007,
Quote by aeon20k
i actually suck becase i play guitar now

i used to be really good

i just hate the bragging saying "OMG i can play this in guitar hero"

so?
i dont care

learn it on guitar

then il be impressed

Amen to that.
Quote by billab0ng
GH is gay. You are an expert at gay failing.

Guitar Hero is attracted to other Guitar Heroes of the same gender? This intrigues me...
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
I don't mind it. If you play guitar, then GH can't hurt. But to all those losers who think they are guitarists because they can play Sweet Child 'O Mine on GH, remember that I'm not Master Chief because I play Halo 3, nor Carl Johnson because I play San Andreas, nor a king because I play Age of Empires.

Games are games and if you play games, you'll be good at games.

If you're good at GH, it means you're a gamer (read: nerd, geek, or other descriptive word), not a guitarist, let alone a musician.
"We weren’t too ambitious when we started out. We just wanted to be the biggest thing that ever walked the planet."
-- Steven Tyler
Quote by metal4life592
Guitar Hero is attracted to other Guitar Heroes of the same gender? This intrigues me...

You're not very funny.
"We weren’t too ambitious when we started out. We just wanted to be the biggest thing that ever walked the planet."
-- Steven Tyler
Quote by apalm
You're not very funny.

Wasn't trying to be my friend. I was making fun of the previous poster's use of the word "gay" as an insult.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
Wasn't trying to be my friend. I was making fun of the previous poster's use of the word "gay" as an insult.

In that case, WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- Steven Tyler
Quote by apalm
In that case, WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sarcasm?)

Thanks!
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
(sarcasm?)

Thanks!

Uh...

Yes.
-- Steven Tyler
Quote by apalm
Uh...

Yes.

k

Anyways, back to Guitar Hero.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Have fun!!!

I'll be playing guitar.
-- Steven Tyler
Quote by apalm
Have fun!!!

I'll be playing guitar.

hahaha ass

i shall wander guitar hero forums bore me
Quote by Kensai

Quote by apalm
Have fun!!!

I'll be playing guitar.

I'll be playing GH AND guitar.

Can't everyone just cope?

+ Don't hate it if you've never played it, to anyone who's doing that.
Haha, we can all cope. It's just one of those things which people make fun of. I like GH. I've played it. It's just comical when people play GH and think they're a guitarist. Other than that, the world goes on.
-- Steven Tyler
I just beat lou on expert like 10 minutes ago. Sorry bout that guys i guess ill have to play real guitar :S. Honestly tho, i play both, and i enjoy doing both, as long as i keep playing real guitar its all good.
*sidenote: i jsut failed the intro to through the fire and the flames about 20 times and am about to destroy my room lol
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps