Please don't get a guitar with an anarchy symbol in it unless you are an anarchist and truly believe in it. And if you are an anarchist getting a guitar with the symbol applied by wage laborers and designed by a corporation is incredibly lame. Paint one on yourself. Washburn's guitars in that price range are pretty nice though.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by yeahyeah
Please don't get a guitar with an anarchy symbol in it unless you are an anarchist and truly believe in it. And if you are an anarchist getting a guitar with the symbol applied by wage laborers and designed by a corporation is incredibly lame. Paint one on yourself. Washburn's guitars in that price range are pretty nice though.

right on
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by yeahyeah

Word.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
lower end washburns kick the sh it out of anything in thier price range... but i wouldnt suggest buying this one.. just because of the looks.
im sure its a good guitar, but washburn makes so much better guitars for just a bit more cash. if you want a killer washburn looking into a X50PRO, amazing guitars!
the anarchy series are okay. i have a thing against people who buy guitars for looks (this one is obviously one of those) but alas, i have played a few, and they're good for the price.

i would just get something like an X50, or even an X30. depending on your budget.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude
the anarchy series are okay. i have a thing against people who buy guitars for looks (this one is obviously one of those) but alas, i have played a few, and they're good for the price.

i would just get something like an X50, or even an X30. depending on your budget.

+1
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by yeahyeah

+3. Also, I've seen their Idol with the Anarchy finish in person. It looks like crap. Seriously, its flat and looks like a cheap decal. No vibrant color or dimension to it at all like the pictures.
Quote by tubadude

I'm definitely NOT getting this one just for the looks. I'm getting it because I found it very very cheap and my budget is quite small. The looks mean nothing to me, I just want a guitar that sounds and plays well for a good price that I can afford.