so far in UG i've seen 2 nasty pics that made me almost throw up.
So I guess im leaving the board, but i'll still stay for the tabs
Things like this rarely happen, don't base your experience of the pit off of some stupid internet asshole who thinks he's cool for posting nasty pics.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
You've been here for only like three months.

It'll get better, you'll see.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
yea man today i clicked on a forum thread and it was a picture of a guys with with his balls cut off and the balls were right there in front of him
Quote by DamageMachine
okay, who the hell is 4chan?

You don't wanna know.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by DamageMachine
okay, who the hell is 4chan?

lol, 4chan is a forum board where there are no censors. So basically anything goes.
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next
hey lpmarshall did u see that same picture i saw with the guys balls cut off that **** was ****ing gross
Quote by madman300
yea man today i clicked on a forum thread and it was a picture of a guys with with his balls cut off and the balls were right there in front of him

that was sick i saw it too

4can is a site dont go there i hate it its evil
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Just get firefox and adblock the pics he posts so every time he spams you don't freak out like a little b*tch.
Thank You Sodomizer for ruining my night

I will now have nightmares.
(Funny thing is I just saw this guy as the "Newest Member to UG")
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
pwned.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
butsexx?
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by YourMessiah666
suck it up princess
Sorry TS, I agree.

Also, there's a thread at the top of the Pit telling you NOT to post threads like these. I suggest you travel back in time, read it, and never post this thread.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S