I just got 2 Celestion G12t-100 speakers for $100 brand new. I'm getting a friend to but a cabinet for me. My new rig is going to rule so hard. The bass player in my band, who also plays guitar, just bought a Sovtek MIG50 and is letting me use it. So, in a week or so this will be my set up...

Laney AOR 30 head
Morley ABY switch
Sovtek MIG 50 head
Marshall MG 412 cab
Custom 2x12 cab w/peavey triple xxx speakrs
Custom 2X12 cab w/celestion g12t-100s

And, if I want I can use a Sunn 1x15 cab also.

This rules. I'm going to be so loud and sound really really good.
Jackson DXMGT
Squier Telecustom II
Laney AOR 30 Head
Marshall 4x12 Cab
Custom made 2X12 Cab
Cool. Wrong forum.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Cool. Wrong forum.
True, Drew. But what forum does it go in?
Or should we wait and move it to the "my rig rules!" forum when it's created?

I'm only teasing, wesleyisawake. I hope you enjoy your new rig, when you get it put together.

Cheers,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
True, Drew. But what forum does it go in?
Or should we wait and move it to the "my rig rules!" forum when it's created?

I'm only teasing, wesleyisawake. I hope you enjoy your new rig, when you get it put together.

Cheers,
SYK

Touché my friend, touché. I was thinking maybe GG&A?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
sounds good man. do you gig?
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Quote by the_random_hero
Touché my friend, touché. I was thinking maybe GG&A?
Yeah, that would be the proper forum. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to be "clever".

You know, this is not likely to get moved unless someone reports it. I for one won't do that.

I spend a lot of time here in GB&C and much prefer seeing this cute little thread that doesn't belong, compared to the hundreds of annoying "which pickups" threads. Choosing pickups goes to taste and preference more than anything else. IMHO this GB&C is more about How-to, and how things work.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.