lots of people have this problem b/c the adhesive that connects teh drum on your headphones to the electromagnet is ****ty, all you have to do to get rid of the buzz is lightly suck the part where the sound comes out of your headphones (tha part that goes into your ear) about as "sucky" as you would kiss your girlfriend,... youll hear the plastic drum crinkle, and it will sound like your killing your headphones but this actually works, give it a try, and dont suck it too hard, youll break the drum
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
Where exactly are we talking about kissing the girlfriend in this simile? I mean some places require more suction than other places when kissed. Where would be a good example?
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by Dog454
Where exactly are we talking about kissing the girlfriend in this simile? I mean some places require more suction than other places when kissed. Where would be a good example?

i think it is that place that not so much suction, maybe some muscle action, a hum might be necessary
perhaps you can touch it gently to get things started

lol =P
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by Dog454

+1, haha, nice. But, I've never had the buzz problem.
I am a lucid dream to the illusionary slumber
Wading in a cesspool of forgotten memory
An insignificant host to the collective subconscious

~Sacred Slumber
Quote by viper_mike
do you realize you just told us to suck something that goes in our ears?

Ha when I read this is went " LOL WUT "
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Quote by Pete_C_Bass
lots of people have this problem b/c the adhesive that connects teh drum on your headphones to the electromagnet is ****ty, all you have to do to get rid of the buzz is lightly suck the part where the sound comes out of your headphones (tha part that goes into your ear) about as "sucky" as you would kiss your girlfriend,... youll hear the plastic drum crinkle, and it will sound like your killing your headphones but this actually works, give it a try, and dont suck it too hard, youll break the drum

Those ipod "headphones" are earbuds....
this "Drum" is the speaker cone

These white buds are cheap which is why they come free with the player. If you want good sound get some Shure IEMs
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 16, 2007,