Page 1 of 2
Well it's that time of year, chapped lips season. I already have chapped lips and i hate it. I get it a couple times a year I'm like a magnet to it. Does anyone have chapped lips right now or know they are going to get them really soon.
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Nov 16, 2007,
Carmex is the best stuff for chapped lips.
Quote by Pernicano22
As the title says, i busted a nut lol
how much do they cost to fix?
I can't use lip balm, i awlays end up eating it. When I was a kid I would always spread it on crackers.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I can't use lip balm, i awlays end up eating it. When I was a kid I would always spread it on crackers.

The f*ck's the matter with you?
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
The f*ck's the matter with you?

Don't judge me! That stuff is delicious!!

....not to mention I was quoting scrubs.
I was just thinking "Damn, my lips are really chapped." Then I saw your thread and I was like zomg.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
"I don't know if Carmex gets rid of cold sores, but it works really well as a cold-sore-highliter." That's definitely not exactly what he says, but it's something like that.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Don't judge me! That stuff is delicious!!

....not to mention I was quoting scrubs.

LMAO!!!!!
try vaseline and dont lick your lips
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Avoid licking or picking at your lips!

It sucks big style, I always get it.

God damn cold weather!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I always get really bad chapped lips after going to the dentist. They pull appart your mouth then you have to walk home in the freezing cold. Then you think you can get off pulling a little bit of skin off without it hurting but EVERYTIME it hurts because it's still attatched. Therefore you have a bleeding lip. I hate cold.
burts bees

nuff said.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Lorenp
I always get really bad chapped lips after going to the dentist. They pull appart your mouth then you have to walk home in the freezing cold.

erm you are allowed to close your mouth once you've left you realise?

i confess, i'm abit of a poof and i always carry chapstick around and use it regularly
but hey, i never get chapped lips and girls love it so
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Just don't lick them all the time and you'll be fine, or carry some blistex if you're really prone to it
hue
I carry my wee tin of vaseline and have to hear "OMG HES GONNA ASS **** ME" from one of my group everytime i rip it out like

I really didn't know licking your lips made them worse, i thought it was just a cheap way out.

But anyway, wee tin of vaseline FTW!
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
I had it really bad last week. Vaseline saved the day!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
^ yeah it dries them out, thats why the more you lick them, the drier they get, and the drier they get the more you want to lick them lol

apparently if you don't have vaseline or a chapstick of some sort, you can use the grease that accumulates on the side of your nose as a last resort
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Quote by samtewari

apparently if you don't have vaseline or a chapstick of some sort, you can use the grease that accumulates on the side of your nose as a last resort

No ty lmao!!!
I don't get chapped lips, I get chapped knuckles. I use a lot of hand cream.
Carmex is my best friend on days like those.
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
I get the beginning of chapped lips, but I usually have a chapstick handy so at the first sign of chapped lips, I apply the lip balm lol.

My friend NEVER gets chapped lips...he has an assortment of chapstick. He pretty much has four of every differnt kid..Blistex, ChapStick, Burts Bees, Carmex...etc. LOL He carries them everywhere.

When we were waiting in line for a haunted house, one of my other friends was making fun of me for putting it on 3 times in 15 minutes
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
How in the **** is it unmasculine to use chapstick? I think this is one of those things where if you consider it to be "gay" it's because you're uncomfortable of your own sexuality. I'm a manly man and I use chapstick with pride.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Theres nothing wrong with it...what would you rather have your lips in agony??? lol
Having an assortment of chapsticks is kinda gay though.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King
I get the beginning of chapped lips, but I usually have a chapstick handy so at the first sign of chapped lips, I apply the lip balm lol.

My friend NEVER gets chapped lips...he has an assortment of chapstick. He pretty much has four of every differnt kid..Blistex, ChapStick, Burts Bees, Carmex...etc. LOL He carries them everywhere.

When we were waiting in line for a haunted house, one of my other friends was making fun of me for putting it on 3 times in 15 minutes

3 times in 15 mins.. wow.. i think thats why u were made fun of?
As I always say: "Rawr"
Lipsyl, chapstick, lip balm, vaseline.

You lot should try them one day.
Awesome stuff. Sily smooth lips.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I love the refreshing minty burst Burts Bees gives you after you apply it.
Quote by tarlkea
Page 1 of 2