im looking for a guitar and i need yall to recomend me one. im looking for a singlecut thats a fixed bridge, has humbuckers, and has some mix of mahogany and maple in the wood set up. and im also looking for it in green hopefully, dont have that color guitar yet only reason why i ask is because i dont know of a guitar that fits these specs and thats in green with out buying a PRS SC250, which i would f-ing love but dont have 2 grand to drop on one. so hopefully someone knows of a guitar out there like this
look at some of the guitars schecter makes, im sure something will fit
“I used to be made fun of because I’d stay alone at home on weekends and play the guitar, but once I got good on the guitar, I got all the pussy I wanted"-EVH

Schcter C-1 Classic - Emg 81/85 @ 18 Volts
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
"singlecut thats a fixed bridge, has humbuckers, and has some mix of mahogany and maple in the wood set up. and im also looking for it in green"

sounds like lp_dude_2 is looking for a LP?

edit: does agile take your fancy? http://www.rondomusic.com/al3100tribalgreen.html
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
im not looking for a Les Paul piticularly, and i mean gibson, but yes a les paul shape is what im after, always wanted one. and ive not too big on agile, never played one, but ive heard mixed things about them. some people say theyre good, some say a low end Epi is better. but that top is SO f-ing sexy!

*drools*
Quote by Matty_V
May i suggest the ESP LTD f50?
http://www.fretmusic.co.uk/uploads/images_products/3306.jpg
not really green green but there are different colours and models

no thanks, doesnt come in green, not a singlecut, and those are made of agathis (eww) plus ive played one before and it plays like its price tag, cheap
Theres an ESP/LTD EC-1000 with a green top, check out their website.

EMG's though.

But personally I've heard good things about Agile AL series, especially the higher-end models.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Get A PRS SE they're much cheaper?

Though I don't know if the particular model you mentioned has an SE alternate.
thers ec-1000 without emgs... i think they come with duncans check out their website
ibanez art sumthing sounds like what u need.... i could b wrong
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
^because that cost less than a prs...
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
what kind of money are you talking?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by ICEMANN999

thanks but no thanks. too much, bigsby trem, and its just ugly IMO

Quote by Dave_Mc
what kind of money are you talking?

nothing more then $600. maybe a little more if i REALLY like it. what do you have in mind?
Michael Kellys, Godins, Dean Evos, Ibanez ARTs, Tokai/Greco Les Pauls are all worth a look.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Sendrith
Theres an ESP/LTD EC-1000 with a green top, check out their website.

EMG's though.

But personally I've heard good things about Agile AL series, especially the higher-end models.

**** YA

that deluxe eclipse is hawt
Quote by lp_dude_2
im looking for a guitar and i need yall to recomend me one. im looking for a singlecut thats a fixed bridge, has humbuckers, and has some mix of mahogany and maple in the wood set up. and im also looking for it in green hopefully, dont have that color guitar yet only reason why i ask is because i dont know of a guitar that fits these specs and thats in green with out buying a PRS SC250, which i would f-ing love but dont have 2 grand to drop on one. so hopefully someone knows of a guitar out there like this

PRS's SE line has these two sweet singlecuts for less than you expect.
Quote by Fast_Fingers
PRS's SE line has these two sweet singlecuts for less than you expect.

like i said before, i would LOVE those, but no green. and i have my heart set on green.

Quote by MurderWorship
ESP LTD EC-1000. I'm getting one myself. It comes in green.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ESPEC1000

i would love that but i dont want to spend that much plus i plan on putting a Alnico II Pro set in it and i dont want to gut a perfectally awesome guitar
Quote by lp_dude_2
nothing more then $600. maybe a little more if i REALLY like it. what do you have in mind?

i was thinking edwards, but that's liable to be more like $800, i think. and also if you're unlucky you might get hit with customs...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
they're a sub-brand of esp... basically japanese-made copies. nice guitars.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah, that's what i thought. sorry.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by lp_dude_2
the EC-1000's are great, but a bit pricey unfourtnally

and the PRS SE Singlecut would be perfect ONLY IF IT CAME IN GREEN!!!

depending on who u by it from u coul probly get it painted for like 150