Have you ever noticed that when people try to talk smart about technical metal they always refer to it as "intricate" ok it may b intricate but its the way they say it e.g. "What style of music do u like?" "Intricate metal duuude!". Does any1 else notice this?(I have no idea y this pisses me off so much)

P.S Stick ur intrication up ur crack.
+ =
only ever heard of it as technical mate...
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Intricate =/= metal... they have no idea what that word probably means. It's called Tech Death/ Metal for a reason. Or you may stumble upon something called mathmetal or mathcore. 'Intricate' just sounds gay.

Quote me on that if you want... INTRICATE = gay =/= metal.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Haven't heard that once.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR