I want to get a program, or programs, that will block, quarntine, and remove virii, spyware, malware, adware, etc. I need to to be free, and effective. I've looked a lot on download.com, and downloaded a few things, but all of them only let me scan my computer.

Does anyone here know a program that does what I requested above, free of charge?
I don't believe in virus protection. Its bad for the soul.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
google AVG antivirus and AVG anti spyware. Free and works great.
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Norton antivirus is the way to go.
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
Norton is there biggest pile of crap out, It never finds anythink, and it will slow down your pc cuz it takes up so many resources.
Download these.

AVG
Spy Blaster
SpyBot
Zone alarm/or use windows fire wall....
CCleaner
Adwear SE

should be ok with that.
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

I'm sure there's one of these thread every 5 minutes, but AVG free edition is teh shizzle
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by ibanezn00b
Norton is there biggest pile of crap out, It never finds anythink, and it will slow down your pc cuz it takes up so many resources.

+100
stay away from Norton

I like kaspersky the best but some other good ones are McAfee, Nod32, and CA.

http://usa.kaspersky.com/newversion7/?aw=kaspersky&CMP=KNC-DJ2899729106&HBX_PK=kaspersky&HBX_OU=50
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I want to get a program, or programs, that will block, quarntine, and remove virii, spyware, malware, adware, etc. I need to to be free, and effective. I've looked a lot on download.com, and downloaded a few things, but all of them only let me scan my computer.

Does anyone here know a program that does what I requested above, free of charge?

Ever since I used Firefox I never had any problems with those. Just be careful about where you browse and what you download.

Quote by rockstar_jones
google AVG antivirus and AVG anti spyware. Free and works great.

+10
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON