What do i buy? i'm leaning towards COD, mairo i think will be to easy and i hear assassin's isn't up to par. Or should i just man up and not let anything come in between me and my bass playing?
Last edited by kiennM at Nov 16, 2007,
i picked up mario yesterday, so far i'm very impressed with it, it's plays just like super mario 64, but on a bigger basis. i have only played it for a few hours, but if you are a mario fan, definitely grab it.

as for assasin's creed not living up to par, read gabe's post at the bottom of this page: http://www.penny-arcade.com/2007/11/14/#22310

i haven't played it yet, but i want to.
"but i don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "we're all mad here."
~lewis carroll
I've got CoD, and it's awesome. MP is very good and addictive! Rank 35 already!

I'm probably gonna get AC today too, but I don't have a Wii so not Mario.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Go for COD man, that series hasn't had a weak link, and Modern Warfare looks immense!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Assassins Creed! Honestly ****ing unreal! I got it two days ago and it's all I have been doing. The entire game is just beautiful and loads of fun to play. The mechanics of this will blow your mind!
creed is spectacular
it's seriously awesome
but COD4 is probably more value, if u got online multi
Anyone know if COD 4 is co-op in single player mode?
Quote by derkym
None of the above, get Crysis if you have a pretty beastly PC.

I played the demo at my brother's place and it's pretty cool; even more cool if you enjoyed Far Cry (which I did).

I've ordered computerparts so I can play it on my computer, that's how awesome it is.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Depends on what style of gameplay you like. I would honestly suggest getting both CoD4 and Assassin's Creed. Both games are incredibly good, and a lot of what you hear about assassin's creed is just plain bullshit.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by kiennM
Anyone know if COD 4 is co-op in single player mode?

No co-op, and you cant bring guests on Xbox Live, which sucks. Get CoD4 though, I have it and love it. I haven't been able to put it down for over a week.
Quote by __Ronnie__
No co-op, and you cant bring guests on Xbox Live, which sucks. Get CoD4 though, I have it and love it. I haven't been able to put it down for over a week.

aahhh that sucks, i hardly like games unless im able to play them with my brother. You can't even play two player online on one xbox can you?
COD 4 is ****ing amazing and especially if you want a challenging game just played through on hardened and was ****ing intense it has great multiplayer so addictive.
If anyone ever wants to play gamertag is bbfat24
CoD4 I'm DLing it right now, but yeah +1 for Crysis if you can run it, i waited over a year for the game to come out .... And my computer can't run it (which i knew was gonna happen), but still .
All are magnificent, buy every one of them, because FUCK YOU credit score.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?