Right. I have been inspired by the number of posts I see where people are flaming the modern bands and musicians. Examples of My Chemical Romance, Bullet for my Valentine etc.

First off, im going to say im a pure rocker/metalhead. I listen to bands such as Deep Purple, Metallica, Katatonia, Paradise Lost, Anathema, Black Label Society, Ozzy Osbourne, Jimi etc. I'm personally not into ANY of the new modern music.

Basically...can people please stop flaming the new bands for no reason at all?
If you think of it this way....MCR may have some crap music, but under it all they ARE talented musicians. Same with Funeral for a Friend, thier older stuff was waaay better, although I wouldnt listen to them, I appreciate the fact that they are talented musicians, and write some good riffs.

I expect even I will be flamed for this.

Does any non-simple-minded people agree with me?

BTW...There are exceptions though...Fall Out Boy have ****E music, and are talentless musicians. :P Sorry fans.

Agree? Disagree?

Michael.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Lol no
Quote by roast

BTW...There are exceptions though...Fall Out Boy have ****E music, and are talentless musicians. :P Sorry fans.

wtf?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
thats loser talk lawl jks dont really care but fallout boy can go burn in a VERY deep VERY dark flaming hole
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by roast

Stop being so fucking simple-minded you hypocrite.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Theres always going to be assholes who write **** music, theres always going to be asshole who like **** music, theres always going to be assholes who rip on assholes who like assholes and their **** music. Get used to it, you'll grow outta caring so much in a few years.
TS, you sir, are a fool. This fact however, is balanced out by the fact that you like Katatonia.
Have a nice day.
Thread sucked to begin with.
Ended with a statement that completely contradicted his already worthless opinion.
Quote by darkstar2466
Stop being so fucking simple-minded you hypocrite.

+1

ts: u just said to stop flaming and u just did. watta loser.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
lame.
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
you hell saved yourself with the falloutboy comment haha. what kind of gay band gets their name from the simpsons...
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Blah blah blah!!

Quote by 3lusiv3
TS, you sir, are a fool. This fact however, is balanced out by the fact that you like Katatonia.
Have a nice day.

Yes indeed. Katatonia are the finest band ever.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Jesus, just let it go. Everyone has opinions and everybody is going to express them how they see fit. If that involves flaming bands that that person sees as crap, so be it, there's nothing you can do about it. Stop whining.

Also it is very hypocritical of you to complain about the abuse towards My chemical romance and Bullet for my valentine and to then call Fall out boy talentless in another statement. You sound like a moron for doing that.

So stop crying and just face the fact that there's nothing you can do about people calling some bands crap, even if that inflicts upon your own views.
i think the bottom line of this thread is that there is too much flaming and dissing of bands we dislike.

agree?
Quote by roast

First off, im going to say im a pure rocker/metalhead

If you were one, you would never post this thread.

Loser.