okay. i know people mention him around here, so there has to be some lovers out there.

i personally just got into him after i was bestowed with the title of "King" before my last name and a theme song of I'm Home to be used everywhere i went.

well, i really like this stuff. for being 80's fast rock, the king was pretty heavy and dark. i could say that Marylin Manson follows after his image, whether it was coincidence or not, very well. both musically and visually. just taken to the new form of darkness that metal has evolved in to.

what are your opinions of King Diamond and his infuence on metal, black and white face paint, and evil satanic concerts of awesomeness?
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
I was not expecting him to have a ferret skilled in nuclear weaponry
That falsetto of his is rather awesome. I'm seeing King Diamond + Kreator in April next year, so I'm way psyched.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i would love to see him live. his new album was way awesome. i gotta check the date for that tour
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
Need. Sodding. European. Tour. Already.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
awesome!! May 1st will be a great night for me.
Quote by Zach
Quote by Switch
Quote by Minkaro
Grandmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

That's all I have to add to the thread.

Bye.

good enough.
Quote by Zach
Quote by Switch
Quote by darkstar2466
That falsetto of his is rather awesome. I'm seeing King Diamond + Kreator in April next year, so I'm way psyched.

at slims?

yah im probably gonna go too.

Arsis and Exodus seem pretty cool too. FEBRUARY BABY!

March is Nile! God next year will be awesome.

Oh and King Diamond rocks. same with Mercyful Fate.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by chylde_of_fire
Need. Sodding. European. Tour. Already.

QFT. The King needs to come to Ireland on the way, im sick of bands touring England and not even bothering to come over to us.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.