Well, i'm buying my second guitar soon, and i'm thinking of getting a 7-string guitar.
Does anyone know "7-string...ers" that are cheap, but still worth buying?

Budget : 6000kr. (Swedish Crowns, it's like.. 860 American Dollars.) Pay attention to this so you don't think i can afford a Ibanez K-7.

Thanks ! ^^

// .. Rusaku Rindu

EDIT: Forget to mention the guitars i've been checking out :

Schecter Damien7
Ibanez RG1527RB (Don't know if that's the model. I just read what it said on the site. ^^)
Last edited by Rukasu Rindu at Nov 16, 2007,
You can look into the schecter range of 7strings or you can look at the ibanez rg or s models.
Guitars:
Ibanez RGR321EX
Schecter Omen 7 (with Dimarzio D-Sonic in bridge and Air Norton in neck)
Effects:
Tokai TFL-1 Flanger
Boss RGE-10 Graphic EQ
Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Amp:
Laney IronHeart IRT60 212
The RG1527 is a nice guitar, but on thomann.de, it's about 8500 SEK. If yuo can find one for 6000, you should buy it.

Edit: +1 on the S7320 suggestion.
Nah, i don't think so.. I mean.. It costs 10000kr.. About.. $1429 I guess it is.. :S Maybe i calculated it wrong. :S / The S7320 that is.
Quote by Rukasu Rindu
Nah, i don't think so.. I mean.. It costs 10000kr.. About.. $1429 I guess it is.. :S Maybe i calculated it wrong. :S / The S7320 that is.

o really
http://www.thomann.de/se/ibanez_s7320bk.htm

Edit: anyway, it's kinda irrelevant how many dollars a specific amount of kronor is anyway, bacause the prices in the US and Europe are different.
schecter C-7 hellraiser / Loomis / Blackjack.

ibanez RG1527/ RG7321/ S7320

Dean razorback 7 / Rusty Cooley sig

a used Ibanez UV7.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
kyrreca : Ooh's.. Got me there.. :P But i looked at another site, which have a store close to me, and it says 9995:- .. :S

bodomfan666 : Hmm's.. Do you know the prices of.. Any of those? :P

EDIT: Looked up the RG7321, and i think i'm falling for it :P The Dean and those Schecter's couldn't be found. (Which is weird according to me.) And i rather not buy a used one.
Last edited by Rukasu Rindu at Nov 16, 2007,
Ooh's, and i have a question! (Sorry if it's double posting)

How is it playing on just 6-strings on a 7-string? :S
I dont have any suggestions but try asking in the '7 string' thread. there'll be more info from there. search it up. 7 string legion or something like that.
KsE

You know they rock.
Quote by kyrreca
o really
http://www.thomann.de/se/ibanez_s7320bk.htm

Edit: anyway, it's kinda irrelevant how many dollars a specific amount of kronor is anyway, bacause the prices in the US and Europe are different.

oh snap! that will be my next guitar for sure. jävla Crafton som tar 10000 spänn för samma gitarr.

I say Ibanez 7321 or Schecter Damien. try'em out
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Hmm's.. Is it possible to put EMG's on an Ibanez 7-string? =P I would love to have EMG's, but all of those 7-strings i've seen, have another kind. (Don't know what they're called, Duncan?) .. So.. Lets say a.. RG7321, can i switch the pick-ups from the original, to EMG's?

EDIT : Posted it here, to avoid making a new thread.
Hmm's.. I take that as a "Yes, you can.. If you didn't know, you're stupid.. Geez.." ^^

Thanks Cookie-boy =) .. Want to add a suggestion..?
Check my sig for a link to the legion thread.

I'de go with the RG1527 if you can get one in your budget, or save a bit more

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
You guys are forgetting to count in taxes. Shipping to Sweden means paying taxes as the wares are shipped into the country. Ibanez RG7321 or some Schechter would probably be your best bet, but look for something used, as well.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Rukasu Rindu
Well, i'm buying my second guitar soon, and i'm thinking of getting a 7-string guitar.
Does anyone know "7-string...ers" that are cheap, but still worth buying?

Budget : 6000kr. (Swedish Crowns, it's like.. 860 American Dollars.) Pay attention to this so you don't think i can afford a Ibanez K-7.

Thanks ! ^^

// .. Rusaku Rindu

EDIT: Forget to mention the guitars i've been checking out :

Schecter Damien7
Ibanez RG1527RB (Don't know if that's the model. I just read what it said on the site. ^^)

that ibanez is your ticket. get it. the damien isn't that great, i've played both at GC and liked the ibanez far better.

wish i had your money....
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I could suggest Thomann's Harley Benton 7-string. I think they ship internationally now. The quality has been likened to Squier. They're dirt-cheap (got one of their strat clones for 75 euros, it's fine as a practice guitar and maybe even onstage, seems sturdy enough).

Here's the review page:
http://ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/harley_benton/hbr7-450frbk/index.html

And assuming you're Swedish, here's the product page:
http://www.thomann.de/se/harley_benton_hbr7_450_frbk_7string_egitarre.htm