Ok boys and girls I've bought myself new guitars and pedals etc etc so I'm getting shut of the following:

Blue Moon Les Paul copy, see-through orange perspex body, 2 humbuckers, rosewood fretboard, mint condition £100

Brunswick Electro-Accoustic guitar, single cut-away, volume/tone controls (with 9v battery) £100

Digitech Grunge Pedal £30

Digitech Screamin Blues Pedal £30

All of these can be provided with more info and I will arrange a delivery if you live far away from me. Obviously, pedals will be sent via post.

I'm also selling some of my vinyl collection, if anyone is interested in this I can send a full list on request (just PM me or something and I'll get to writing it out if anyone is interested.

Thanks.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
id like to see pics of that Les Paul, curiosity if nothing else!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

I'd like to post a pic of me with it, sadly, getting onto myspace at work is like escaping from Guantanamo (spelling?). If you go onto www.myspace.com/allbetsareoffband and go to the pics/watch the vids you'll see me rocking my little socks off with it. Again, sorry I couldn't post a pic!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

That sucks, man. I'll post it for you.

Too bad America sucks balls so much, I'd buy that Grunge pedal off you if I had that much money It'd cost more than a brand new one, not to mention shipping. 30 pounds is a small fortune over here.
Last edited by xShifty at Nov 16, 2007,
Why the sell?

EDIT: Ah sorry, never fully read the description
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
if only i had 150 dollars id buy it
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
Negotiations are welcome, just remember postage is a bitch! Thanks for posting a relatively decent picture of me by the way, there are some rather embarassing ones on there! I'd find a pic of the electro-acoustic but lets face it, not much variety in acoustic land is there?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

how low could you go for the guitar?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.