Page 1 of 2
or have all of you turned into these "scene" ****s

btw i do hate emos i just hate "scenesters" more
We have all turned into scenesters. Soz, pal.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
What the **** is scenesters? elaborate plz.

as far as emo, I don't recall ever being emo.
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
I'll answer your question with a question.

Who the f*ck cares? Emos and "scenesters" are both stupid.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas

Who the f*ck cares?

+34895896454
i thought emo was dead, having not seen anyone like it for a while, last weekend i head to the shops and there bloody everywhere.

i hope they dont all move onto metalcore, cause then i get **** for liking something i've always liked, just because alot of other people suddenly think it's cool.
the trend ive noticed is that the emo kids are turning to hardcore and grindcore music in an attempt to seem less wimpy
eh your just jealous or something. who cares about emo scenesters whatever... just do what you wanna do and stop caring about everyone else
MurderousIntent, if you read my post you'll see, i do what i want, it's when idiots give me **** for it that pisses me off. when some random guy comes up to you and pushes you and calls you an emo because you're wearing a bands shirt, it's a little hard to just "go do your own thing"
Why do you hate emo's and scenekids? You may "hate" what they look like but seriously they're just normal people.

And I'm neither but I hang around with some.
I neither recall being emo nor a scenester.
I do dislike the haters though making their generalisations. I have some emo and scene friends and I find them delightful, always up for a laugh and none of them tries to kill themselves.
Not a fan of their fashion.
niether, i am me duh!
my ex boyfriend is still emo lol.

We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have wedding, have a wedding
Let's start the killing, start the killing

Honestly I don't feel as exposed to the whole emo image as I used to be. I see less and less guys and girls dressing that way, or maybe it's because I go to University Downtown and it's this big fashion statement all over the place. I think emo is more of a young person thing.
There is no end to creation.
It's all the same ****, whatever distinctions they try to make between themselves, it's all essentially the same.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
What was the point of this thread? To spread the word that you hate scene kids and emos?

Regardless of anyone's feelings towards the culture, a thread like this is absolutely unnecessary. Grow up
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
that was a fast going phase wasnt it
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who don't give a fuck !

Shut it with the sterotypes! It gets right up my arse (gets annoying for those who don't know what that expression means) when someone calls me emo for listening to grindcore. Just cause I listen to grindcore doesn't mean i cant, and don't, listen to things like Cannibal Corpse and Decapitated! What happened to the days where people could ignore each other and not scrutinise every single little aspcec of on another and label them something when you don't even know that person?!

/little rant
My Equipment
ESP LTD EC-1000
Encore Strat
BB Blaster 10w
Emo and scene and all that **** are an excuse for whiny middle class kids to get attention by cutting and talentless bands to sell records.
Quote by echofreak
the trend ive noticed is that the emo kids are turning to hardcore and grindcore music in an attempt to seem less wimpy

Indeed..the amount of Emos I know that say "ZOMG BRING ME THE HORIZON IS DA HEAVIEST MUZIC EVAR"..

If I played them Scum by Napalm Death they'd shit themselves.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
labels are ****, i listen to all kinds of rock and metal and "emo" music.. just because sum1 dresses different doesnt mean they have to be labeled, or the music they listen to, whoever invented all these labels is a retard... but thats how i see it (i dont mind if u label urself, just dont label me)
As I always say: "Rawr"
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Indeed..the amount of Emos I know that say "ZOMG BRING ME THE HORIZON IS DA HEAVIEST MUZIC EVAR"..

Also that annoys me aswel. I'm not a person to bash bands, but they are ****ing something else. I have never heard such **** in my life
My Equipment
ESP LTD EC-1000
Encore Strat
BB Blaster 10w
Quote by bognorboy

btw i do hate emos i just hate "scenesters" more

My how cool you are
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by kelvov
Also that annoys me aswel. I'm not a person to bash bands, but they are ****ing something else. I have never heard such **** in my life

HEY! Bring me the Horizon isn't really bad at all.

But yea, the scene has moved to Hardcore/Metalcore, which sucks because now people think that music is "scene", but its also good because my band which has somehow become a cliche metalcore band now has a bigger audience!
Me... i guess a bit...not wat the word commonly means...but to be honest. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE A GENRE OF MISLABELD MUSIC"?? :WTF:

i am NOT a scene kid...i nearly dislike "scene" as much as chavs..although im a bit of a chav to be honest
Quote by andy_thomas

Who the f*ck cares? Emos and "scenesters" are both stupid.

I'd rather say categorizing (sp?) people is stupid, people judging you & beating others opon how you look is ridiculous.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Oh shut the **** up and leave me alone. These 'emo'-related threads are just a waste of internet space. Oh, and use the damn search bar.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by sweet_requiem
i thought emo was dead, having not seen anyone like it for a while, last weekend i head to the shops and there bloody everywhere.

i hope they dont all move onto metalcore, cause then i get **** for liking something i've always liked, just because alot of other people suddenly think it's cool.

most emo kids hang out in the malls from what ive seen
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
YEY IM NOT EMO, THANK GOD!!!!!

Not Emo Try as you might, you are not emo. Perhaps goth, or punk, or a jock, or just a poser...not totally sure. But whatever you are, you are one pair of tight pants too short to really be called emo. Look on the bright side though...well...because that's what non-emo people do.
Quote by echofreak

Yeah, what is with that?
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Indeed..the amount of Emos I know that say "ZOMG BRING ME THE HORIZON IS DA HEAVIEST MUZIC EVAR"..

Get off your high horse. And stop acting as if because its generally accepted here that metal is better than metalcore, that napalm death will make "emos" listening to bring me the horizon **** themselves. And its only one or two idiots that make such statements as that.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Page 1 of 2