I listened to them a while ago but I dont remember really. Im pretty sure I really liked that song Eternally Gutted when I first heard them.

EDIT: No, it was a song called Improper Burial. That songs sick.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
I kinda made a thread about these guys a while ago. But, yeah i love these guys, their new songs are still good, but i like their old stuff a bit better. Still something to look forward to though
yea i honestly think theyve gotten a lot better stuff now.

its cleaner and added more sick riffs.
and breakdowns.
they're alright, nothing outstanding but FAR from bad
definitely listenable
high vocals/screams are a bit sketchy imo, but the growls are pretty decent
Love them so much more than With Passion
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
They actually formed an entirely new band.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
i thought i'd check them out since With Passion was my favorite band at one point in time.. and i'm glad to say CFTG surpasses with passion, mainly in the vocal department. woo CFTG.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Saw these guys last night with Embrace the End. It had been a long time since i'd seen either. Last time I saw CFTG was in 05 when my band opened for them. The whole with passion thing really bummed me out (with passion is one of my all time fav bands), so when the members of CFTG decided to let with passion die once and for all and continue on where they left off, I couldnt be happier. Both excellent bands.
Quote by ballsout
Saw these guys last night with Embrace the End. It had been a long time since i'd seen either. Last time I saw CFTG was in 05 when my band opened for them. The whole with passion thing really bummed me out (with passion is one of my all time fav bands), so when the members of CFTG decided to let with passion die once and for all and continue on where they left off, I couldnt be happier. Both excellent bands.

DAng .. we may have been at the same concert..I saw them with Embrace the End at Boardwalk around that time I think...if you were there you woulda seen (or been part of) the huge fight right as embrace the end got on stage
Wow, I just gave this band a listen and I really like them. Sumerian's got such a great lineup.

Minus Winds of Plague and Stick To Your Guns, that is...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Wow, I just gave this band a listen and I really like them. Sumerian's got such a great lineup.

Minus Winds of Plague and Stick To Your Guns, that is...

since when are winds of plague sumerian?
i might just be drawing a blank.
Quote by recklessnick
but my fav tech deathcore band is actually emmure. i'd never be able to play **** like that in a million years seriously.
Quote by Spwee1494
since when are winds of plague sumerian?
i might just be drawing a blank.

You're right, I seem to have been misinformed. Oh well, that's okay with me. I prefer Sumerian not be associated with WOP anyway haha.

So I got When Legends Become Dust yesterday. The title track is amazing. Loving the melodies. Their vocalist is going to take some getting used to, though.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Yea, WoP are on Century Media.

But yea, like the vocalist is from my town, one of my friends brothers is like their best friend.

But other than that, CFTG are good as hell!
They are a GREAT band, live and in the studio. I prefer Drew over Lou personally though.
Which one is on When Legends Become Dust?
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT