I'm thinking of getting a bit more muscle than i have. I have a fairly okay body but was thinking to get a bit muscular. I was thinking of what food I should eat alot of and which exercises
Peanut butter and Eggs will help. Anything with protein. As far as excercises, do high weight low reps. This helps build muscle mass. Low weight high reps builds strength
there's an entire thread called the ONLY bodybuilding and general nutrition thread (or somehthing) around here someplace... i suggest searching for it and reading through it, is has pretty much everything you need to know.
Quote by Duerksen
As far as excercises, do high weight low reps. This helps build muscle mass. Low weight high reps builds strength

wrong

and yeah theres a thread on this search for it
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
wrong

and yeah theres a thread on this search for it

Haha, mate, do your research, thats bang on right
Quote by Duerksen
Haha, mate, do your research, thats bang on right

1-6 reps for strength training

8-12 for muscle mass

12+ for toning

KThxBai
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
The best thing to do for weight training is to use the ****ING SEARCH BUTTON.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Work out in the gym using all the equipment and eat lots of food, with lots of other excersize to burn it off. You need to do a lot, but it's worth it.
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
1-6 reps for strength training

8-12 for muscle mass

12+ for toning

KThxBai

Get your head checked sir
Your in a battle of wits, and unfortunately you came unarmed
Quote by Duerksen
Get your head checked sir
Your in a battle of wits, and unfortunately you came unarmed

wtf are you talking about? thats spot on.......so youre doing 10+reps to strength train? ha good luck with that
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Even better than the thread here.
bodybuilding.com
/thread
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
wtf are you talking about? thats spot on.......so youre doing 10+reps to strength train? ha good luck with that

Pushing heavy weights tears the bridges in the muscles, and they regrow slightly bigger. This is why you GAIN mass.
Pushing low weights with as many reps as you can strengthens the bridges you already have. Searching through medical sites for referencing
Quote by Duerksen
Pushing heavy weights tears the bridges in the muscles, and they regrow slightly bigger. This is why you GAIN mass.
Pushing low weights with as many reps as you can strengthens the bridges you already have. Searching through medical sites for referencing

good luck with that xD
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
good luck with that xD

Perks of growing up in a family based solely around medecine
Quote by Duerksen

You would think an obvious perk would be being able to spell medicine. Dumbass.
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
Quote by mamakin87

I can't think of too many people that spell out words during a verbal conversation, can you?
Quote by mamakin87

Owned
Quote by sunnysayshi
Let's just all shut up

Awwwwwwe mang! now i'm in head deep in medical dictionaries finding something thats dumbed down enough for the common pitmonkey to understand
Quote by Duerksen

So's mine, and you're going to feel very silly when you realise you don't know what you're talking about. Oasis is right.
Quote by Duerksen
Awwwwwwe mang! now i'm in head deep in medical dictionaries finding something thats dumbed down enough for the common pitmonkey to understand

-_-
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist