I'm trying to sell off this mixer for a few reasons, first of which is that it's an absolute beast, and rather impractical for the live use I need it for. 16 Inputs, 3 band sweep EQ, 4 aux sends, 4 1/3rd octave EQs, built-in effects, crossover, s/pdif inputs, etc.

The board is old and used, but every in, out, knob, fader, and button works like it should, with no noise/static. There is something that gives pause, however - it seems that something was dropped on it's face at some point, as there is an indented scratch next to the L Main fader (keeping the fader from being pushed above +3), and a few of the EQ knobs (chans 12-16), hi freq. were knocked off and are bent. They still work magnificently, so the damage is almost entirely cosmetic.

I'm looking for $300 for it, and willing to trade, haggle, or negotiate for or against that price. PM me or email me if you're interested - keyringchain [at] hotmail [dot] com
pics?
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Quote by spike_8bkp
Is that interest? If it is, I will post some pictures. Give me a day or two.

Yes, especially if you are negotiable or interested in trades/partial trades. I DJ/Karaoke host part time and have been wanting to put together a 2nd rig. Please get me some pics. I couldn't find much info on that particular unit online. I really need something decent for live vocals and recording. Thanks, D.J.
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Ebay posting will be relisted for a lesser price, but I haven't decided what yet. Trades and negotiations from UG still open. Thanks!
Recommended threads
Kramer Aerostar
theacousticpunk
Last post:
by theacousticpunk
jubal guitars
ghostmouse859
Last post:
by quexoyn