how do you do a review?

i click on submit my review but the subsequent menus are all blank.

is it broke or am i dumb and just not doing something right?
I think you have to enter a certain amount of words per section.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about. Do you mean that your reviews aren't showing up? If that's what you mean, they have to be approved. It will take a few days for that to happen.

If this isn't what you're talking about, please go into more detail so I can help you better
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
ok ill try to explain exactly what im doing.

i click on "submit review" and it goes to another screen where there are places to choose a main catagory, manufacturer, etc. but these boxes are empty, there is no main catagory or anything i can choose. did i explain it better that time? idk if that helpes or not.
basically i never even get to the place to begin to write my review. the "submit review" im talking aobut is at the main page..
How odd.

I'm not familiar with Safari, so I don't know, but it could be that something like your javascript or flash needs updating.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...