Beast is used, a couple nicks and one of the horns has some wood showing. Also, the neck pickup is disabled, but I'm fixing it this afternoon. I'm willing to take either money or trades for it. In fact, I prefer trades. I'm specifically looking for an Orange Squeeze Compressor, a Crybaby Wah, and a TS808. If that's too much, I'll even give you some money with it.

The Digitech RP350 is in mint condition. I've got some pretty great presets on it, but I'm converting to analogue so that's why I'm trading the Beast for the pedals.. I'll pay for shipping, and I'm also accepting trades as well as cash for this.
whats your loc

i have a ibanez weaping deamon wah and a washburn strat with a gibson humbucker in the bridge i would trade for the beast
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

St. Louis, MO. That's the United States, by the way :P.

How much did you pay for the strat? Honestly, I'm straying towards higher-end guitars, so if it was a cheapy, go ahead and hold on that. Although I LOVE the weaping demon..

Go ahead and email me, I have to leave for a few hours. (in a computer lab at the highschool atm)
yeah its a cheapy sounds great now tho
could use a new neck cuz the one on it is begginning to warp from high guage strings
overall ive put around $150-175 into its modifications just needs the neck and a polish and its done theres pics in my profile if you would like to see? i would only ask no more than 100 for it or best offer

but yeah the demon would be like $70 its mint hardly played and il trow in a power adaptor there $100 new so its a good deal

if i get the beast il just do a straight up trade
the guitar would come with the wah lol
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.