- Killswitch Engage

try
as i la dying
between the buried and me
through the eyes of the dead-bloodlust
it dies today
born of osiris
bloody sunday
why would you want to listen to bands similar to that crap?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
why would you want to listen to bands similar to that crap?

Lol?

Best you can say?
Quote by aggiefan33
Try Atreyu and As I Lay Dying and Avenged Sevenfold and The Devil Wears Prada!

already listen to those except for As I Lay Dying, which i think are crap, sorry.
Quote by Ht666
they're actually decent :]

biggest understatement ever
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by aggiefan33
LOLZ IF EVERYONE WERE AS HARDCORE AS YOU THE WORLD WOULD BE A BIG MOSH PIT

i lol'd
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Girls Aloud.

I'm actually not joking. The guitar work in Sound of the Underground surpasses anything on Ascendancy.
honestly...........how many god damn threads have been made for recs on awful new age genericore?

please.......use search
I'll say it now, As I Lay Dying, as much as I don't like them, surpass Atreyu in any sort of talent/better music competition by a mile.
They are the only decent bands in the genre. A7X are completey different, but the rest of metalcore sucks balls (and KSE are now ****e, and have been since Howrd joined)
I Have A Vagina is pretty good
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by the1
They are the only decent bands in the genre. A7X are completey different, but the rest of metalcore sucks balls (and KSE are now ****e, and have been since Howrd joined)

There are only about 10 metalcore bands.

They don't exist unless they receive play on MTV2.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
y would you want to listen to those horrible bands anyways?

-mikey