i was wondering what skills u guys learned in order...just guess i dont expect u to have a full record of everything u did for how long u'd play but just give me the idea...i have chord progression, tapping, tremolo picking and getting onto sweep picking...prolly more between that i dont remember all that i have done...but just let me know how long u were playing and what u all know...k thx
Zac
Quote by xxZacGxx
i was wondering what skills u guys learned in order...just guess i dont expect u to have a full record of everything u did for how long u'd play but just give me the idea...i have chord progression, tapping, tremolo picking and getting onto sweep picking...prolly more between that i dont remember all that i have done...but just let me know how long u were playing and what u all know...k thx

Before sweep picking, you might want to try pinch harmonics. Its a technique that you should know before sweeping, in my opinion at least...
Be cool.
Individual notes-

I learned to downpick first.... then alternate pick, then moved on to economy picking... then i learned to sweep pick... then tapping... then legato.

thats the order.... im still improving on all the techniques quite a bit tho.

Chords/strumming-

I learned basic strumming patterns on the open chords... then learned a bunch of advanced chord shapes and modes... then worked on my rythym and strumming patterns
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
Quote by thedude051
Before sweep picking, you might want to try pinch harmonics. Its a technique that you should know before sweeping, in my opinion at least...

sweeping > pinches.

pinches just come with experimenting IMO.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.