hey.

a few years back a friend of mine bought a strat online. It's a daphne blue body with a blue pearl scratch plate and blue tone/volume controls and pickup selector. I'm interested in doing this sort of thing in the near future and wonder if anybody knows any sites where you can do this and actually get a preview of the guitar you're about to buy because the one he used isn't online anymore. I can't find anything anywhere and obviously just searching for custom strat on google gives you sites to buy custom shop models.

thanks in advance.
theres a site that alot of ppl on here have been using...erm...its some japanese site, its telecaster something, and u can customize everything
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I was just wondering the same thing, because I want to do some cusomization on my Dean ML.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
kiseakae i believe, that's probably spelt wrong.

yea heres one version, not the best

http://www.usacustomguitars.com/virtualguitar.html
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional