Yes, it's true! It was announced on their official myspace page.
They recently posted a picture of the cover also!
It is supposed to sound like their older music, such as from Dusk and Her Embrace or Cruelty and the Beast.
Another thing, it's going to be released in early 2008!!!

oi
Another cradle thread from you? =O lmao. I started a cradle of filth only thread a while ago.

But yeah, Anyway. I'll be looking forward to this.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
yes i saw it. for me it isn't really clear because it's called nymphetamine: faster, darker, harder: the deluxe version. it isn't original and i don't know if it's a brand new album or some old songs from the nymphetamine periode put on a new album. anyway, i'm looking forward to it!
It's just a deluxe version of Thornography if I'm not mistaken.

And even so, there's already a million threads on them.

EDIT: Yeah, it is.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=98218232&albumID=1008810&imageID=15434104

Cool album cover though. I wonder if that's the original Thornography cover that got changed.
Last edited by Mudvayne_4_Life at Nov 16, 2007,
I wish they would stop being a band. Horrible music that tries to pass off as black metal but fails in comparison to real black metal bands
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
They themselves don't even claim to be black metal you ignorant douche.

That doesn't stop small scene kids thinking they are.

Which might be worse.

I think I liked one song, but most it their stuff just annoys the crap out of me.
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
They themselves don't even claim to be black metal you ignorant douche.

lol a guy with the name involving Mudvayne wants to call me ignorant when it comes to metal. hahahahaha
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Terror Kovenant
lol a guy with the name involving Mudvayne wants to call me ignorant when it comes to metal. hahahahaha

Wow, theres ALMOST a connection between ignorance and someones name on an internet forum where you can't change your name after it has been made, ALMOST!

Anyway, would this be a good CD to start on CoF?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Wow, theres ALMOST a connection between ignorance and someones name on an internet forum where you can't change your name after it has been made, ALMOST!

I really recommend Dusk and Her Embrace
oi
Quote by icaneatcatfood

Thornography is horrible place to start with CoF, mostly because Dirge Inferno isn't the only thing on it that's not a total abomination. Dusk and Her Embrace, Cruelty and the Beast, or Midian are the places to start.
Quote by icaneatcatfood

There is no good starting place for Cradle of Filth.
Quote by icaneatcatfood

THANK YOU! Apparently it didn't cross the guys mind that he may have been at the tender age of 13 when he joined over 2 years ago. Btw, cool to see someone else who's a Vortex fan AND from North Carolina.

And I would go for Dusk and Her Embrace first. Vocals may take a while to get used to though. I used to hate the vocals on that album, but I got used to them.
Alright thanks man. To be honest, I used to hate Cradle of Filth, but I had never actually listened to them just because of what I've heard about them and their look, very stupid of me. When I saw this thread I was thought I would look them up on youtube, and I like a lot of what I hear! Thanks for the cd recommendations.
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
It's just a deluxe version of Thornography if I'm not mistaken.

And even so, there's already a million threads on them.

EDIT: Yeah, it is.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=98218232&albumID=1008810&imageID=15434104

Cool album cover though. I wonder if that's the original Thornography cover that got changed.

nah the cradle of filth cover that got changed- its only difference was that the chick was wearing a mini skirt
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
mit undurchdringlicher Dunkelheit.
Kälte steigt vom boden auf
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
I really doubt that I will like it.. Cradle of Filth stopped being a band for me after Midian..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.