With in the space of 2 weeks im going to have been to 3 concerts. Last saturday i saw Heaven and Hell with Lamb of God and Iced Earth which was amazing, tomorrow im going to see The Sex Pistols and then on wednesday im going to the Black Crusade with Machine Head, Trivium, Arch Enemy, Dragonforce and Shadows fall playing. So im quite happy :]

Btw anyone who is going to the Black Crusade at the MEN want to have like a UG meetup.
Manchester United
That'd be concert hell for me.

Heaven and Hell would be awesome, and I might see Lamb of God, as I've heard they put on a good stage show, but other than that..

Have fun though!
Quote by Shabalaba

Btw anyone who is going to the Black Crusade at the MEN want to have like a UG meetup.

DAMN ME FOR GOING TO THE GIG AT THE BIRMINGHAM NEC!!! DAMN ME!!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']DAMN ME FOR GOING TO THE GIG AT THE BIRMINGHAM NEC!!! DAMN ME!!
lol i was thinking about getting tickets for birmingham but the MEN is nearer
Manchester United
Well, I'm hardly one to judge, but I feel I have to say that Black Crusade, Machine Head, Trivium, Lamb of God and Shadows Fall are metalcore, Dragonforce is boring powermetal with sped-up solos and Arch Enemy has crappy vocals and is just generally boring. Good for you if you enjoy them, though. Lots of big names, in any case... Iced Earth are ok, though, and can't imagine Heaven and Hell being bad either, though I've yet to hear them.
I'm a communist. Really.
i had heaven n hell n log last week this saturday im going to destruction and onslaught
saturday after im going to the black crusade on the 5th of december im seeing hatebreed and on the 11th of december im seeing thin lizzy n queensryche and 2 days after that im seeing amputated
I'll see you at the Pistol's gig tomorrow then Shabalaba.
Come at me bro.
You're going to see the Sex Pistols? Do you think their wheel chairs will have Anarchy symbols painted all over them?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You're going to see the Sex Pistols? Do you think their wheel chairs will have Anarchy symbols painted all over them?

they will hav sPikeZ n StuFf bcZ uR $eLLing OuT if U donT sTik t0 ur punx r00tz. u NeED 2 get drunkx and do heroinx
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by Raziel2p
Well, I'm hardly one to judge, but I feel I have to say that Black Crusade, Machine Head, Trivium, Lamb of God and Shadows Fall are metalcore, Dragonforce is boring powermetal with sped-up solos and Arch Enemy has crappy vocals and is just generally boring. Good for you if you enjoy them, though. Lots of big names, in any case... Iced Earth are ok, though, and can't imagine Heaven and Hell being bad either, though I've yet to hear them.

Crappy vocals? Boring?? You have clearly never seen them live, as I have, sir. Their vocals are crushing, and they are one of the highest energy bands out there. Hardly boring.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Anyone know a site for the Dream Theater/Between the Buried and Me/Opeth show tour dates? I CAN'T FIND IT!
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Oh yeah? Well I'm seeing Dying Fetus on my birthday next Wednesday for only 10 bucks, then maybe seeing Amon Amarth two days later. I'd say that's pretty epic.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM