how do i adjust the floyd rose string height? is there a website that can tell me everything because floydrose.com doesnt give great info.
all the info on the net is pretty mucht he same as floydrose's official site.
Project guitar has some tutorials, but its very tiny.

You cannot adjust individual string height on a floyd unless you place a shim in the saddle.
You can lower the whole bridge by using an allen key in the two pivot posts.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
google?? youtube?? both are excellent for finding the info you need
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
i just raise the screws near the saddles underneath the string... i don't know if that's right or not, but I read a diagram on an Edge trem so it might be. Unscrew it a tad, but it will go forward towards the neck and you have to retune, but LFR's are a pain... and aren't amazing ._.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
Quote by Links 2 3 4
i just raise the screws near the saddles underneath the string... i don't know if that's right or not, but I read a diagram on an Edge trem so it might be. Unscrew it a tad, but it will go forward towards the neck and you have to retune, but LFR's are a pain... and aren't amazing ._.

that changes intonation...use an allan key to raise the pivot points as already posted
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by shredhead22
that changes intonation...use an allan key to raise the pivot points as already posted

oh... ooops.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0