Page 1 of 2
**** YES! three new songs up on the deathwish site.
they definetly stepped it up musically on this record, and its slower and heavier.

soo good. if you werent a fan before, check them out, its different.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Great band, great new album.
I probably like this new stuff as much as the split.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
I think they're one of the best bands in hardcore right now. Destined For Anything rules so much.
I found the really really old Life Long Tragedy EP called A Sealed Fate

It's pretty awful. Generic metalcore. I guess they were all 16-17 at the time, and started making good music after that.
Quote by technicolour
has your heart ever skipped a beat?

Have you ever had to face hardships
Did you ever have to overcome your fears and make sacrifices
Who we are and what we want to be, is nothing without the heart to see
that where were going is our own destiny, not another's life that was chosen for me. We keep on fighting to save ourselves, but we keep forgetting everyone else
Ive seen the view from the bottom there was a time when I let myself sink.
Dying to be saved by someone, instead of living to the best of my ability. This world is what you make it. This life is what you make it. The choice is up to you, whether you love or hate it. This world is what you make it. This life is what you make it. The choice is up to you, whether you make or break it. I’ll live my life for me. And we’re still fighting, slowly gaining ground. Choosing our own battles by making our own sound.

****ing ace song, amazing band... enough said
Quote by Cedence

It's pretty awful. Generic metalcore. I guess they were all 16-17 at the time, and started making good music after that.

Yeah. They really keep getting better as time goes by.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
anyone have the new album? it must have leaked by now
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by Cedence

Haha, that was the first ever record I heard by this band when I was checking them out. I was like '?!?!'. Will be intresting to listen to the new record for sure.
rites of nothing.
The new tracks are really good.
Definitely a change from Destined From Anything, a good change though.
It sounds too differant. It's not a bad differant though, I was just expecting more Destined for Anything sounding music.
i have a link if interested. about to be already pmed to you tyson
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
just an update i am two songs into this cd and it is amazing. some awesome shouts in the song collecting dust

LET IT BE KNOWN LET THE TRUTH BE ****ING TOLD

or something along those lines. so far this is going very well. exceeded expectations
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
no it doesnt sound like new metallica at all. it sounds like a sweet down tempo hardcore band with heavy guitars but lots of melody. and awesome lyrics.

edit: upon finishing listening, not a bad song on this album. first half was stronger then the second half, and it can get a little repetitive, but overall it was amazing. take a listen for yourself just ask for a pm
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Last edited by pmeg568c at Jan 28, 2008,
Quote by jefflucas
Can I get a link please?

+1
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Listened through up until the end of sweet innocence.
What the fuck were they thinking re-recording that song?
It sounds terrible!
Quote by nz_matt
Listened through up until the end of sweet innocence.
What the fuck were they thinking re-recording that song?
It sounds terrible!

sorry, but I loved the new version of Sweet Innocence

possibly more than the split version
I bought that split EP for Final Fight.

Got lucky and discovered Life Long Tragedy in the process.
last.fm[/url}
everytime I listen to this, it keeps getting better and better

almost like a totally different band from Destined For Anything. Not at all saying that in a bad way. both records rule in their own way
awesome album

the production is wierd, but i actually enjoy it
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
this may end up being my favorite album of the year, but tons more to come so I guess we'll see
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
its a great album, but I dont think it'll make album of the year

expecting Blacklisted's new album to be amazing, as well as The Effort's. The Effort played some of their new material last night, it's incredible.
Wear Your Heart is still one o' my favorite hardcore songs ever. But anyways, this morning i tabbed about 2:30 of Bottomless Hole (i think that's what it's called). I'll try to put the whole thing up if you guys want, i also have tabbed some of their older stuff, LLT that is.
Quote by SadistNation
Wear Your Heart is still one o' my favorite hardcore songs ever. But anyways, this morning i tabbed about 2:30 of Bottomless Hole (i think that's what it's called). I'll try to put the whole thing up if you guys want, i also have tabbed some of their older stuff, LLT that is.

put em up!
i posted an incomplete tab of bottomless hole in some random thread in this forums.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by Cedence
just reviewed this for my school's newspaper haha

**** rules

haha I wrote a review for my school's newspaper as well.
Pretty good stuff.
My new band just got booked to play a show with them this summer (on a tour with a band a lot of you dudes love).
Quote by Cedence

no wonder. there's a pretty obvious metalcore in their songs especially in the vocals and the drums. well, i guess when you're still 16-17, you're still searching for an identity and what you're gonna do.

"WHERE WILL THIS ROAD LEAD
IS THIS OUR DESTINY
RIGHT NOW, TIME STANDS STILL
THIS IS ALL THAT I BELIEVE"

best life long tragedy song
Page 1 of 2