Just heard Runrig singing Loch Lomond on Children In Need. WAS AMAZING!!!!!

anyone else heard it?
The atmosphere seemed to be bouncing and i wish i was there...
Quote by Malcom Middleton
“Dying is a bit like writing a letter to Santa. Unless you've been a good boy or girl, you're fucked.”

Quote by RageAgainst...

what the fuck is "getting toasted"?

Quote by leftyguy
tranqd killer, are you Hatton's trainer or something?

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
Had no idea who they were so i youtubed em.

They're pretty good

Better than Boyzone....I mean wth.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
makes me wanna be irish

TIDE: scottish? idk.......
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by fosho
makes me wanna be irish

TIDE: scottish? idk.......

They're scottish man.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
yeah theyre scottish but th lead singer is Canadian...
The old lead was from the islands...
“Dying is a bit like writing a letter to Santa. Unless you've been a good boy or girl, you're fucked.”

Quote by RageAgainst...

Quote by leftyguy

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
Fuck!

Honestly, the one year I don't watch 'Children In Need' and they have one of my favourite bands playing one of their staple songs. Buggeration.

Ah well, saw them at Loch Ness in August so I guess that more than makes up for it.

Either way: it's nice to see somebody else on here other than 'Derigberble' who's actually heard of Runrig, let alone likes them.
lucky B******...
i hope to see them live next year....

Quote by RageAgainst...

Quote by leftyguy

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
People like RunRig? :s

k...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Runrig are pants lol

Listen to The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards - Parallel Tracks.

THAT'S Good.
yeah the gaurds are good too.

i like highland cathedral best composition ever!!!

Quote by RageAgainst...

Quote by leftyguy

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
Is it just me or is the program awkward this year?

Maybe I'm just getting older but it's getting jarring. Wogan is trying his best but it needs some help. The "ball master" isn't helping by saying "we could do alot better". Yes we could. Since a ridiculously high amount donated a few years ago they haven't been able to touch it since.
eah the presenters (except jackie bird) dont seem to be very enthusiastic...

Quote by RageAgainst...

Quote by leftyguy

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
didnt see her yet.

Quote by RageAgainst...

Quote by leftyguy

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
I personally hate The Children In Need Charity.

It is so pathetic that the BBC say, oh, it's the 16th of november again, Children In Need Day!

Its forced down your throat that you need to give money, then they try and make you feel guilty by telling you how much money they made last year.

We Need money again! Please give us more money. A little more. Little More. You could do better. We did better last year. We Need more Money, hurry up! Quick, before all the children Die!! And it'll be Your Fault!

Its because its fuelled by Corporate Mentality.

Dont get me wrong it's great that they raise so much money, its just I dont like the way they go about it.
Quote by <Craig>

It is so pathetic that the BBC say, oh, it's the 16th of november again, Children In Need Day!

Its forced down your throat that you need to give money, then they try and make you feel guilty by telling you how much money they made last year.

We Need money again! Please give us more money. A little more. Little More. You could do better. We did better last year. We Need more Money, hurry up! Quick, before all the children Die!! And it'll be Your Fault!

Dont get me wrong it's great that they raise so much money, its just I dont like the way they go about it.

They'd get less money if they were less forceful...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by <Craig>

Because if they just said 'Oh, please spare what money you can' one or two times throughout the program it would be a whole lot better in terms of financial raising.

The corporate mentality works. Leave it be.
yeah tehy have tio pound the message into our heads. there areent alot of charitys helping people here most for africans...

Quote by RageAgainst...

Quote by leftyguy

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
I don't respond well to things being forced upon me, tho.

I tend to lose all interest in whatever it is.

e.g. Religion.
Well the program has picked up again about an hour and a half ago it just seemed really awkward and quiet and stuff, weird...

Also the regional aspect.. have they always had that? I get "south" in my room, and "london" downstairs. Some of the stuff on the "south" region has been really cringe worthy. There were some tarty girls doing some "hip hop" dancing to basically pop music; they were not awful but the presenters were all "time to stick our fingers in our ears" and the camera was zooming on peoples faces for no logical reason at all.
Quote by Jackolas
...and the camera was zooming on peoples faces for no logical reason at all.

Pudsey r teh h4x0rz.

The Eastenders crew were great IMO.
yeah they always do the regional thing. i get scotland (the best 1)

Quote by RageAgainst...

Quote by leftyguy

THE KILLERS FAN GROUP
Quote by ctb
Pudsey r teh h4x0rz.

The Eastenders crew were great IMO.

Yeah that was cool.