Hi guys !

I use this pick from Ibanez :

http://www.musicstore.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/de_DE/-/EUR/ViewProductDetail-Start;?SKU=ACC0002135-000&ProductUUID=0

but everytime I play fast the picks from Ibanez fray so fast and I have to take a new. By reason I don´t have the money to buy permanent new picks.
So how I asked in the title, do you know picks which don´t fray so fast ?

40BPM
Quote by forsaknazrael
A Dunlop Tortex 1mm or 1.33 mm?

+1

get the yellow ones for speed
or the purple 1.35 if you wanna be like slash
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Quote by forsaknazrael
A Dunlop Tortex 1mm or 1.33 mm?

+1 on the totex 1mm's
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
i get custom ones made from Intune guitar picks..theyre great..never had one problem with them and they dont cost a ton of money to get made..
Randall Lynchbox halfstack's
gibson les paul
schecter diamond series scorpion tribal elite
schecter-bada bling
bc rich dagger
ltd-ec1000
I like to sharpen them and go to people i hate and scrape them on peoples faces.

Am I bad? :/
Last edited by sunnysayshi at Nov 16, 2007,
As almost everyone have and will recommend you, just get some Dunlop ones. Personally I use 0.88mm Tortex.
any tortex wont break. srongests picks ever made. i think i have a .60 mm from a year ago
Jazz III's are pretty much the **** for fast picking. They never break, they just get dull. They might be too small for some people, though.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Dunlop Ultex are my favorites.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
Vpicks man.... V Picks are the way.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Dunlop Jazz III ftw
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i am in a metalcore band... so there are countless parts in songs where i have to cross pick like mad... i used to use fender pearloid pick and i would crack one of those a day

i bought a pack of red tortex's (the thinnest ones) and i have yet to break one.
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Tortex picks all the way. I have some from like a year and a half ago that I still use. Granted, the tip is just beginning to bend, but hey. Nothing's perfect.

On a serious note though.... get Tortex. 60mm through 1mm are excellent. I've used the lighter ones, and they are only good for acoustic....
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Dunlops are all good, none of them wear very fast. The Nylons and Tortexs especially.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell