Peavey ValveKing 112 or Fender Blues Junior?

they both seem to be great combo amps but idk which would be better for my style. I play blues and metal (and everything in between)
They are similarly priced and rated on musicians friend, so which would be better suited for me? Thanks for the help!

(btw I will be trying to get to guitar center to try them asap, the nearest is about an hour away)
Member 3 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Personally I'd go with the Valveking, I tried the Blues Jr and didn't like it very much, but it may just have been the model I tried (ex-display)
ohai little sig.
I haven't had any first hand experience with the ValveKing so I can't comment much, but I've played a Blues Junior and it's an awesome amp, it's alright for metal but you may not get the exact tone you're looking for, but go for it none the less.
i'd go with the valveking for what you want.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?