what game should i buy. im going to be going home for break soon and my little brother has a 360. he currently has halo3, nhl, oblivion, guitar hero, and need for speed. none of them really suit my fancy though except oblivion which i have played for the last year on computer. i dont really like sports games or racing games, so those are out of the question. i like rpgs the most with shooters coming in second (but not gears of war, i think it kinda sucks). so if i could only buy one game, what should i get?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
don't get assasains creed its boring
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
The Orange Box! It's 5 epic games in one!

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Call of Duty 4
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Assassin's Creed is good if you have a long time to play through everything (if you rush it is repetitive and boring). Get Call of Duty if you want a game to beat on break, it is also pretty damn amazing.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
Cod4!
My Gear
Agile AL-3000 Prestige Slim Profile Neck
Schecter C-1 PLUS
Washburn WD18SW Solid-Wood Acoustic
Vox AD30vt with the VFS2 footswitch
Fender PT-100 tuner
Vox wah pedal
The Orange Box, it has an incredible single player game (Half-Life 2 with both episodes), an amazing puzzle game (Portal), and one of the funnest multiplayer games (Team Fortress 2).

Overall it is worth the $60. Without a doubt, worth the $60.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
seriously dude
amss effect wil be perfect
its an rpg with shooting in it
your two tops!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Nobody sig me or i'll kick your ass.
You like RPGs and shooters the most? Dude, get Mass Effect. It's an RPG, but the combat is in real-time with guns and stuff, but you have different powers and things you can use. It's gonna be EPIC, so if it sounds cool, check it out on www.ign.com or something.

In case you can't tell, I really want this game.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Having looked at Mass Effect I'd say get that.

I have COD4...its awesome, the mission in Chernobyl is absolutely incredible. Seriously the SAS missions are jaw dropping.

Sod it get both
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by metal4life592
You like RPGs and shooters the most? Dude, get Mass Effect. It's an RPG, but the combat is in real-time with guns and stuff, but you have different powers and things you can use. It's gonna be EPIC, so if it sounds cool, check it out on www.ign.com or something.

HEAR HEAR!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Quote by metal4life592

HEAR HEAR!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass