its actyually pretty easy to compare i say p[aul gilbert he plays with more than just plain speed and virtuosity. he actually puts emotiomn into his playing and buckethead is too much like look at me and my effects pedals im good and i really really want u to kno it
Neither or both whichever way you want to say it, they're completely different in terms of style but technically they're absolutely equal and I think as songwriters they're equal too.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Neither or both whichever way you want to say it, they're completely different in terms of style but technically they're absolutely equal and I think as songwriters they're equal too.

I wouldn't say their equal at all. In no possible way is BH better than PG. BH i slike malmsteen; hes fast, he's awesome, though speed is all that he concentrates on. I'm sure that BH doesnt always play fast, he doesnt show as much emotion as PG does in his writing.
Isn't this a versus thread? *Reported*

Paul Gilbert.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws