before you get ahead of yourself yes i have posed this in the ultimate amp settings thread

can anyone help me out i am trying to find a way to mimic the tone of Emmure i have been trying to get their super deep and low sound but i just can't figure it out...

could you include gain, presence, treble, mid, low, reverb and then maybe setting for it with my turbo tube screamer...

thanks in advance
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
I'm not getting ahead of myself, this belongs in the Settings Thread. Anyway, try this.

Gain: As high as it will go.
Treble: 8 or so
Mid: 5-6
Bass: 10

This is assuming 10 is the highest the knobs go.

Also, did you even read the first page of the Settings Thread? There's a very good post by Xifr about how to find a tone.
Quote by which ones pink
I'm not getting ahead of myself, this belongs in the Settings Thread. Anyway, try this.

Gain: As high as it will go.
Treble: 8 or so
Mid: 5-6
Bass: 10

This is assuming 10 is the highest the knobs go.

Also, did you even read the first page of the Settings Thread? There's a very good post by Xifr about how to find a tone.

thanks for the help... and then about the tone thing i had skimmed through it cause i was in hurry when i was reading it a while ago i'll prolly take another look at it
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Keep it in the settings thread please (yes I know you said you checked, but that's why it's there sorry).

"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure