no its the self-tuning one and you would know that if you just clicked the damn link
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Bloody hell! I thought it'd be dearer. . .I actually like Gibsons pricing for once. . though it's till way too much and a piece of lazy guitarist ****.
USD please
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by guitarrocka205
USD please

it would probably take less time to go to a currency converter and figure it out yourself than it would to type that, but hey..

and as a general rule, $2 US = 1 Pound.
I think I'll stick w/ my strat and tuner.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I'm still not sure how useful that would be. Theoretically a robot could get the guitar in tune more exactly than a human ever could, if they were using tuners of equal accuracy. However, I think it's way overpriced given that pretty much the same thing can be accomplished with a set of locking tuners and a D-Tuna or similar.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
i think your missing the point.

it can down tune, drop c, drop d, drop whatever...etc etc...and on the spot. I mean I dont think id buy it, but it doesnt just tune itself standard.

not sure if thats what u thought, but i thought id point it out none the less lol
I don't like this guitar. I like the idea of tuning it myself, however mundane it is.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!