am i the only one sick of people runnig me life and just becaus eof the amount of years ive been on this planet i am powerless to change the way that those bastards run my life?

im sorry but surely im not the only one that thinks this!
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by zapatista89
am i the only one sick of people runnig me life and just becaus eof the amount of years ive been on this planet i am powerless to change the way that those bastards run my life?

Learn how to spell first.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by zapatista89

no your not... you're the majority when it comes to teenagers. Quit your bitchin, learn how to spell
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Those who are "running your life" are massive governments who want to control every aspect of life, i.e. leftist governments. Conservatives, at least in the true sense, believe in letting people run their own lives and be self responsible. So, yes, i'd say this thread is basically retarded.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by zapatista89

What does your angst have to do with being left-wing?

And the Zapatistas have noble goals (fighting globalization and all that comes with it in Chiapas), but they're only looking to help the petty bourgeoisie in that region with taking back land and all that. Not much social power there - they should expand into the cities and get the thousands of disillusioned workers on their side.

Quote by beastiebeatles
Those who are "running your life" are massive governments who want to control every aspect of life, i.e. leftist governments. Conservatives, at least in the true sense, believe in letting people run their own lives and be self responsible.

A left-wing government doesn't necessarily entail government control on every aspect of life - that is purely hyperbole. It is true that leftist governments would have much more government regulation and government involvement, but not every left wing nation is North Korea.

Also, what if some people have problems with paying medical expenses? Are you suggesting that they have to deal with it and go into further debt because universal health care is 'too leftist'? The problem with letting people "run their own lives" is that no one really cares about anyone else. It's pretty evident in our Western society.
Last edited by Charlatan_001 at Nov 16, 2007,
Quote by zapatista89

what the heck does leftwingedness have to do with wanting to change the world? i think someone's defensive and ignorant
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
1 i don't understand the title of this thread and the connection to the actual thread
2 nice spelling.
3 you'll get it when you're older
4 lay off the angst
dude im 15, face it were all ****ing stupid. if people trusted us and let us do what we want we'd just screw up the world even more.
You fail. Only legendary UGers can make "ONLY" threads.

I give it two thumbs down.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I hope you get spammed by those poopy penis pictures
I plays guitars.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']You fail. Only legendary UGers can make "ONLY" threads.

From the sig, to the avatar, to the statement.. everything says "I spend too much time on the internet"

Seriously, things'll be better when you're about 20. Stuff looks a lot clearer and not so bad then.
Here are some steps to alleiviating your problem
1: Become a capitalist bastard, make loads of money;
2: Give away/make enough so you have $987,654,321 in cash
3: Do what you want

Can I make one yet?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by freshtunes
Learn how to spell first.

pissed + angry = messy typing
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Quote by 2003LP
I hope you get spammed by those poopy penis pictures

+1,

you can have all the free speech you want, no one is going to bother with this thread, boourns
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by zapatista89
pissed + angry = messy typing

Messy typing+Pointless threads=Annoyed UGers who want this thread deleted.

Do it! Do it!!!!!

Anyway..

You haven't earned your free speech yet.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by jimmyjimjim
Here are some steps to alleiviating your problem
1: Become a capitalist bastard, make loads of money;
2: Give away/make enough so you have $987,654,321 in cash
3: Do what you want

i would but im to considerate to stab anyone in the back to climb that ladder
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Quote by Charlatan_001

A left-wing government doesn't necessarily entail government control on every aspect of life - that is purely hyperbole. It is true that leftist governments would have much more government regulation and government involvement, but not every left wing nation is North Korea.

Also, what if some people have problems with paying medical expenses? Are you suggesting that they have to deal with it and go into further debt because universal health care is 'too leftist'? The problem with letting people "run their own lives" is that no one really cares about anyone else. It's pretty evident in our Western society.

Yeah, I get you but I'm just speaking from a theoretical "life running" perspective.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by beastiebeatles
Those who are "running your life" are massive governments who want to control every aspect of life, i.e. leftist governments. Conservatives, at least in the true sense, believe in letting people run their own lives and be self responsible. So, yes, i'd say this thread is basically retarded.

this is actually true though extreme right groups seek complete control
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
delete
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
Last edited by unforgiven_hope at Sep 7, 2017,
Quote by zapatista89

TS, just because you're parents are neo-con rednecks/fundies/etc, doesn't mean that you're "left wing"... and qwicherbitchen.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Charlatan_001

With universal government health care will come a plethora of laws designed to keep you from being an idiot, harming your self, and wasting tax dollars while you sit in a hospital. It would be complete folly not to do so.

If you aren't directly harming anyone else or putting people in direct danger, you should be completely free to do what ever you want. We already have far, far to many laws that prohibit you from hurting yourself, Universal healthcare just adds to the list of excuses to keep making more.
*reported* there's a political thread, also there's no free speach here.
Quote by beastiebeatles

Unless those who are running your lives are corporations or other private individuals, in which case you wouldn't want conservatives.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...