Hi there, I was wondering if anyoner could tab about a little pattern and a fill from a song with a video (about 6-8 seconds total). The song is Ocean by the John Butler Trio. It is right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xZw9D9c18E

The pattern+fill I'm looking for is at about 2:07 I have cross checked a bunch of tabs for that song but they've all got it wrong. If anyone could tab that little bit for me it would be tremendously appreciated. Thanks.

-Steve
Last edited by bmass at Nov 16, 2007,
I'll tell you right now, I can't do that for you (I don't have a 12 string) but that is quite an emotionally filled song. I really like it!
Yeah it's my favorite song, that's why I'm trying to learn it. Why would you need a 12 string to tab it though?
Edit: Alright I think I got it, if anyone could double check this that would be lovely.

e|------------0-------------0-------------0--------------0------
C|---------9-------------9-------------5--------------5---------
G|----------------------------------------------------------------
C|----------------------------------------------------------------
G|----------------------------------------------------------------
C|---9-9----------9-9----------5-5------------5-5------------

e|-----------3------------------------------------------------------------------
C|----------0------0h4------0h2p0------2p0-4-2p0-------0h2p0--------
G|----------0-------------0------------0------------------0--------------4----
C|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C|---0--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
Last edited by bmass at Nov 18, 2007,