Just recorded these through my firepod and guitarig 2. The drums came from ezdrummer (being that i dont have a set), But all guitar,bass,piano, and Vocals is me. Check myne out and i'll check out yours.

The Myspace
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
hey, good job on all the songs! guitar, bass, vocals are great!! (drums too, but thats not you as you said) i had fun listening!
yeah i have to admit i feel a little guilty about the drums...but they sound better than anything i could do, so ... it balances out. thanks for the comment!
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
yea they are very good

i like them.

great sound
Fender H Stratocaster USA.
SX P90 Mahogany Hawk
Gibson Les Paul Studio Double Cut

Delta Labs Tube Driver
Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion
Delta Labs Stereo Chorus
TC Nova Repeater
Korg Pitchblack Tuner Ped

Fender Super Champ XD
nice reocrdings, at time it felt like the vocals were pushed ecspecially on rock aint dead. i wasnt a huge fan of that one, it seemed rushed for some reason, but guilty until proven otherwise was very sweet, broke away from the typical "blues rock" so to say. was enjoyable to listen to, and the vocals were laid down nicely. you seemed more confident in that one. true part one was a little risky, considering you dont seem to be 100% confident in your singing, but you hit the notes well, it had a nice feel, but a few parts seemed to clash i guess it would be at the chorus where it seemed like it. part 2 was pretty cool, some cool phrasing in the intro solo. overall some pretty enjoyable songs, but id try and write more songs like guilty, you seem to have that down.
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
thanks guys, i appreciate the comments!
Quote by Chikitty_China