Up for sale/trade is my modded YJM308, it was modded to have true bypass and a LED. Its in perfect working condition, asking $45 shipped, via Paypal. As far as trades, up for mostly any kind of offer pedal-wise. PM if interested.

Would you accept a SD hotrails or a blue lace sensor for a partial trade?
I am very interested. I was going to buy this on MF, then I decided not to because it didn't have an LED or true bypass. Since you modded it however, I am changing my mind on it.
Get back to me.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Not necessarily, but assuming that their new prices are around the same (which they're pretty close) a straight up trade would be theoretically fair.
Talk to me more later.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'm sorry but what kind of pickup is the blue lace sensor? I've been googling it and find a Fender one and some other one, could you send me a link or explain what one it is?
The fender-lace sensor and the lace sensor are the same pickup.
Fender-lace is what the name was when lace was part of fender (or something like that). Some business problem caused them to split and lace became a whole seperate company.
They're both the same pickup, just different names.
If you don't know:
The blue lace has the sound of a 50's humbucker. It's warm, and can drive an amp if needed.
If you use 500k pots, you can get a very stratty sound.
Just crank the tone pot up all the way, sounds like a strat. Turn the tone pot halfway down, it sounds like an LP. That's how my ears dictate it though.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. PM me your info and I'll send you mine so we can trade.
Crap! was going to buy that off you if you shipped it to UK for that price!
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time