Could someone point me in the direction of a good bridge humbucker with a high output and under 90 dollars? I play alot of punk, metal, rock, alt. that kinda stuff.
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
...should have known this was coming, what amp you got. but for a pick-up possible a Super Distortion?
Quote by Ghold125
...should have known this was coming, what amp you got. but for a pick-up possible a Super Distortion?

I have a small fender champ and i play through a boss metal zone, but for christmas( am hoping to get for christmas) to get a Crate V50-112.

EDIT: and can u seriously get the super distortion pups in different colors?

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Last edited by thehardwayout at Nov 16, 2007,
Quote by Ghold125

yeah thats what im looking at, damn, getting them in blue would look sexy with the blue/black sunburst on my artcore

Quote by Chuck Norris
What kind of Fender Champ? What's the model?

Eh, if you think you're gonna get the Crate for sure...I'd say grab a Seymour Duncan SH-14 Custom V. It has plenty of punch for punk, and enough bite for hard rock, and enough output for metal.

The Super Distortion is more for 80's metal, IMO.

Why the Crate, though? Why not grab something more suited for punk and alt rock, maybe with more gain?
Quote by forsaknazrael
What kind of Fender Champ? What's the model?

Eh, if you think you're gonna get the Crate for sure...I'd say grab a Seymour Duncan SH-14 Custom V. It has plenty of punch for punk, and enough bite for hard rock, and enough output for metal.

The Super Distortion is more for 80's metal, IMO.

Why the Crate, though? Why not grab something more suited for punk and alt rock, maybe with more gain?

Well, alot of people told me that getting a flexwave stack was a bad idea and told me about this and a polomino 32(sp?), and idk which at the moment, and my champ is a 15B its got no gain channel, thats why i got the metal zone(MT-2).

Quote by Chuck Norris
I have a seymoure duncan sh-6 distortion pickup which is brilliant and about 70 bucks. otherwise bands like megadeth, lamb of god, etc use seymoure duncan jb's which are great, or '59's. id suggest the sh-6 or the jb. never tried a super distortion.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by SkateEmerica987
I have a seymoure duncan sh-6 distortion pickup which is brilliant and about 70 bucks. otherwise bands like megadeth, lamb of god, etc use seymoure duncan jb's which are great, or '59's. id suggest the sh-6 or the jb. never tried a super distortion.

ill take those into consideration, thanks

Quote by Chuck Norris
Quote by thehardwayout
Well, alot of people told me that getting a flexwave stack was a bad idea and told me about this and a polomino 32(sp?), and idk which at the moment, and my champ is a 15B its got no gain channel, thats why i got the metal zone(MT-2).
That's because the Flexwave WAS a bad idea. I meant something more like a Traynor YCV40 or YCV50 Blue. More gain on those than a Crate V50.

^^I veto the JB. Hate 'em.