I'm so sick of people on MySpace posting junk like this in bulletins:

"Last night on November 13th famous drummer Travis Barker was found dead in his garage. "He was found in his garage coming home from a dinner/award ceremony ."said reporter Tom Burry.

Investigators are not sure of how Former +44 drummer yet died or they are not telling the public the full truth yet.

Travis's wifes exact words "everyone one in the world has someone special who has died in there life. Maybe it hasnt happen yet but please pray for Travis and my family. i would appericate it and who ever did this to Travis is a sick! man"

So if you have a heart please repost this and take a minute and pray for this great drummer known as Travis barker.

And if you dont repost this no one will kill you and no one will hurt you and no you wont have bad luck for seven years. You just not posting this shows you have no heart.

*So please repost this as "in loving memory of Travis Barker""

Travis Barker isn't even dead!! If he had died we would definitely have heard of it on the news or on UG itself.

MySpace is one of the reasons our society is going downhill.

/rant mode off
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Myspace Sucks.

bye.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Nice. I'll make sure I make a Myspace bulletin about it.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
you wouldn't be happy if Travis Barker died?????? ROFL
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Search bar foolio.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
This is obviously a way for you to repost this.

You were too afraid to break a chain letter, weren't you.
Quote by GreenSaosiner
Damnit!! I was really excited when i read the title.

thanks alot asshole

He is the asshole?
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Quote by Mind Riot
I have no remorse, I'd do it again.

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Reminds me of the time when Hulk Hogan and Meg White died.

I Pity Da Foo.
██████████████████████████████
This is obviously a way for you to repost this.

You were too afraid to break a chain letter, weren't you.

Agreed. Reposting this, even if its just to slam it just adds to what the originator was attempting. THink of it as e-terrorism. Next time, say to yourself, wow this guy is a faggot (not a reference to homosexuality, just a fitting insult) then count to 10 and you wont care anymore, as I'm sure you no longer consider this topic worthy of a thread, I know I don't.

EDIT: to criticisize the originator of this rumor, the news quote section was totally unbelievable. as the nxt post states, you can not be found dead while returning form dinner, this insinuates that he was dead while driving, and before this, it states that he was found dead in his garage. Anybody who believes this is most likey mentally handicapped.

Why the hell would this anger you? This is actually kind of funny.
Last edited by bat69420 at Nov 16, 2007,
He was found dead coming home from dinner? What?
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Is it bad that I don't know who he is?

Drummer for +44, former Blink 182 drummer
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Mav-16
you wouldn't be happy if Travis Barker died?????? ROFL

Just because you don't like their music doesn't mean you have to be happy at someone's death.

And no, he didn't die anyways.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
im sorry, i don't like pop punk douche bags turned whiggers.... so... yeah i don't know him and probably never will and from what i see on tv and his show he is a complete douche bag. so yeah, i would want him to die.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present

I don't understand how half of UG can be upset that this guy isn't dead, when probably the same half gets all pissy over some punk kids bottling crappy musicians.

So they can root for their death but bottiling is god awful right? I dunno, I think that's kind of funny.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by Mav-16
im sorry, i don't like pop punk douche bags turned whiggers.... so... yeah i don't know him and probably never will and from what i see on tv and his show he is a complete douche bag. so yeah, i would want him to die.

Well I don't like pop-punk douchebags either, but that doesn't mean I'd want him to die. I hate Blink 182 and +44, but I think Travis isn't bad at what he does. Hell, even for people I do actually hate, I'd still never want them to die.

That's just mean...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
thats like so totally real like. omg like hes dead like *slits wrist*

**** myspace. **** all those ****ing posers on it. cant stand it.

also as said, no proper source obv. b/s.
Quote by Mav-16

You dont know him like you said. So you cant judge.

And to wish a talented person to die is just sad.
Quote by Mav-16

Funny. I feel the same way about you
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

you know. alot of these posts show the IQ of the pit goers, just because they don't like the guy they wish he WAS dead.
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Ahh...I was confused when I saw Travis was dead but now I get it- its a metaphor since his CAREER is dead.
Quote by Adrock1795
hes died...

F UCK YEA!

This is one example.
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent