Well I just bought a line 6 amp that is supposed to be "awesome". It sounds pretty decent, but not as good as I hoped. They kindof over do it when they are talking about artist presets being dialed in by the artist. Usually you need to modify it to get it to sound right. I was also dissatisfied with the insane channel. I can manually set it to get a better sound. But once you get it with your own settings it is pretty awesome. I still like line 6 but I wish they didn't use so many promoting adjectives for their products. Anybody else notice?
my gear:

- Jackson DXMG with EMG 81 and 85
- Ibanez RG5EX1 (saved $320 hehe)
- Line 6 Spider III 120 watt amp
- Marshall 60 watt
- ion guitar
- crappy ion amp
- lyon distortion pedal
- ion vocal amp
(last 4 are my old gear)
Well it's only overrated if you read the Line6 description, because if you hit the search button in this forum you won't get one single positive comment about it.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
there decent

a marshal head sounds better tho
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Yeah, I was going to say everyone I have heard hates it, but my friend has one and it's not as horrible as people make it out to be.
Who listens to advertisements when judging how good something is? Of course they're going to say it's the best thing ever.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I own a Spider II....i can deal with it, but the tone kinda sucks and i wish i had read all those negative comments about it before i bought it....i want to get a new amp, but i have no idea how to get rid of this thing
I actually didn't buy it because of the adjectives, I thought it sounded pretty good for the time that I played it at guitar center. I just didn't have time to try out all the features at guitar center. You know how parents are at places like that, and its like 30 miles from home so yea. Plus it was on discount and it was my birthday so I wasn't paying.
my gear:

- Jackson DXMG with EMG 81 and 85
- Ibanez RG5EX1 (saved $320 hehe)
- Line 6 Spider III 120 watt amp
- Marshall 60 watt
- ion guitar
- crappy ion amp
- lyon distortion pedal
- ion vocal amp
(last 4 are my old gear)