When a song comes out, and under the top 100 tabs list there are like 8 different versions of that song under the list. Is it just me or does anyone else think there should only be 1 version of the song. Maybe 2 if theyre different versions like tab and chords.
Why only one version? Soem people want powertab, guitar pro, normal tab, bass, guitar.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Ya but those types are in in a different section Im talking about when there are 6 different guitar tabs
and some people have tabbed the riff or interlude better... while others have tabbed the solo better. Do you think people get payed to have all the time to look through every tab here? no. its serve yourself man.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

When there's a hard song I want to learn, I actually like when there's a few different versions, cuz then you have something to check a tab against if you think a part sounds wrong. If it's a tough song, someone could've easily heard it wrong or something; I've seen wildly different versions of the same song tabbed. Besides, people want guitar pro, power tab, text, etc. I can see what you mean in some cases though, it's unnecessary for there to be a bunch of different versions of a popular song typical because they're pretty easy to get right and they're all the same exact tab.
I really hate it when there are like 8 Guitar Pro tabs for the same song, and after downloading and checking them all they are all wrong/ missing parts/ instruments.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
I really hate it when there are like 8 Guitar Pro tabs for the same song, and after downloading and checking them all they are all wrong/ missing parts/ instruments.

I agree (though I do that for powertab). Then you discover that each has a differnet instrument right and you want to find one that has it all right but none of them do
For the simpiler songs, yeah. But sometimes there's many different ways to play a song, not to mention the different instruments and different versions of the song and the tab itself.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .