360:
oblivion
battlefield modern combat
NHL 07
prey (fail)
saints row
dead rising
fear
assassins creed (bought it today and played it for like 4 hours strait so im bored of it kind of)
GUN

original xbox games that are BC:
fable
scarface
morrowind
halo 2
mech assault 2 (lol)

EDIT: post your gamer tag also
mine is AsiLayDying992
Last edited by warwick player at Nov 16, 2007,
I'm actually considering buying a 360 just because Assassins Creed is for it. I want to play it soo bad.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
NHL for reals son. Man I almost bought a Habs sweatshirt today, I'm saddened I didn't.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Oblivion, theirs always something to do in that game.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by SathiaSun
I'm actually considering buying a 360 just because Assassins Creed is for it. I want to play it soo bad.

yeah, its worth getting a 360 for. its fucking amazing.
Quote by SathiaSun

It's for the PS3 too.
Needs moar Mass Effect.

But you'd have to wait until Tuesday (or later if you're not American).
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by SathiaSun

YEAH same here.
But that's why friend's are important too.
Without them, you can't go to their house just to play there games
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by Archaon
It's for the PS3 too.

And it's coming out for PC in February!

But out of all those games I would highly suggest Oblivion. But beware, you're going to become addicted! There's really no end to the game, I mean like someone said up there, there's always something to do. It's easily one of the most entertaining games I've ever played and it'll for sure keep you entertained as well.
Quote by Slavik
And it's coming out for PC in February!

But out of all those games I would highly suggest Oblivion. But beware, you're going to become addicted! There's really no end to the game, I mean like someone said up there, there's always something to do. It's easily one of the most entertaining games I've ever played and it'll for sure keep you entertained as well.

yeah, i got kind of bored of it, my guys at like level 30, and ive done every guild and beat pretty much every quest. i guess i'll start a new file.
Assassins Creed..you can't possibly be bored of it. I've been playing like 8ish hours and I'm still having a great time with it.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Assassins Creed..you can't possibly be bored of it. I've been playing like 8ish hours and I'm still having a great time with it.

lol yeah i know. i think im your friend on live.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27

Meh, I'm starting my 7th assassination and it does tend to get a little tiresome. I'm really just looking forward to finishing it.
so thats who you are on UG!! I've been close to deleting you.

mark you know you love our chat conversations when we plays AC..oh yeah..

Nubzer.
Quote by warwick player
yeah, its worth getting a 360 for. its fucking amazing.

Its to repetitive

I swear to ****ing god if I have to climb one more building and press the square button one more time Im going to go insane. All I do is climb buildings and kill soldiers who cant even hit me, I swear the difficulty on that game is laughable.

but its still a good game...
Quote by IbanezPlayer27

Nubzer.

Oh jesus...

"Hey baby, do you have Xbox Live? Wanna swap gamertags?"