hey guys, I am not trying to go on a diet, but a friend of mine told me of a thing he is doing for a couple of days where he mixes lemonade, maple syrup and cheyyane pepper and consumes nothing but this mixture for a few days except for each morning, he drinks a glass of slightly salted water. Supposedly it will clean out toxins, and a bunch of other crap that will soon result in more energy, etc. Anyone heard of this.
not lemon aid, just lemon, water, cayenne pepper, and honey. its suppose to be an appetite suppressant so it will help you lose some weight. its actually quite popular
Sounds bad.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
It probably helps you lose weight because it's so nasty you puke up the contents of your stomach.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Right, let's see what's in these ingredients, shall we?

A f*ck load of sugar. Sugar is bad in large amounts, as it gets converted into glycogen. Glycogen is stored in the liver. It gets filled up, you get high blood sugar levels, liver and kidney problems.

Lemonade contains saccharine. Not so good. It is also makes your kidneys work harder. This may help some detoxifying, but overload of toxins into the kidney=bad. VERY VERY BAD.

Peppers contain capascin (sp?). Very f*cking hot.
if you stick to drinking nothing but some liquid, you pretty much clean out your system. As long as it isn't ****ing like lard or mountain dew...
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
if you stick to drinking nothing but some liquid, you pretty much clean out your system. As long as it isn't ****ing like lard or mountain dew...

I love Mountain Dew
But yeah just drink water.
Lots of water.
Until your urine turns clear.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Water should be the only thing you drink if you want to flush stuff out. It's cheap, and doesn't contain "other" stuff. Vitamin pills are a must too in that period of detoxifying.

However, I think that detoxifying is a complete bullsh*t process anyway. The body removes toxins from the body at a good rate anyway, and a balanced diet helps get rid of any oxidants. Hell, a lot of proteins are partially toxic to the body, and we get them all the time, but we still survive.