I was expecting to laugh, but I do feel kinda bad...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Is that the rehab girl? I seriously think she should reconsider.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Hard to feel bad, it's her own fault.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
That is kind of sad.

Is it just me, or the whole "I'm so ****ed up and I take a lot of drugs and everyone knows it" kind of dumb? It's seems like the only thing she's known for, that kind of annoys me. It seems like a marketing ploy, like people will all sympathetic for her. Just my uninformed opinion though, I really don't know much about her.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

Quote by Jack Flint
That is kind of sad.

Is it just me, or the whole "I'm so ****ed up and I take a lot of drugs and everyone knows it" kind of dumb? It's seems like the only thing she's known for, that kind of annoys me. It seems like a marketing ploy, like people will all sympathetic for her. Just my uninformed opinion though, I really don't know much about her.

I agree with the hairy spanish guy
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
haha people cheering their asses off while she's sucking
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
I dont really get it, whys she doing a concert if shes so messed up...she cant sing for crap though.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by The__Chill
I dont really get it, whys she doing a concert if shes so messed up...she cant sing for crap though.

Because people are stupid and can't help it all the time.

And her voice is unique. The first time I heard one of her songs it made me think of oldies singers... Like Frank Sinatra. lol
I thought she was going to rip her shirt off there for a second. You shouldn't be on stage whilst coked out.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by Letsdoit388

V iz that better?
Last edited by Adrock1795 at Nov 17, 2007,
Thank god for that disable pictures option.

On topic: thats pretty sad
Quote by Soulinfector
Amy Winehouse is a waste of a person.. just my opinion.

I agree with this guy, I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't a waste of time, money and space.

Also.. she's rich and travels the world playing music.... **** her.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.