Ok so I'm inheriting a 1983 Buick LeSabre, and it only has a drivers side mirror, and all the vehicles i have driven before have passenger side mirrors and i have gotten quite used to using them.

Basically I am wondering if I can get a mirror that attaches with magnets, rather than drilling holes. If these dont exist I will have to drill holes, but its going to be a bit tough because i'm not sure what to screw into on the door.

Hawk
is the mirror broken?
Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...
im not sure if it exists or not, but it would have to be one hell of a strong magnet to be stable enough.
Quote by starwars
is the mirror broken?

it was never there...

anyways, no i don't know. best answer i have is to take it in
rock on
Quote by Zida
im not sure if it exists or not, but it would have to be one hell of a strong magnet to be stable enough.

sorta what i was thinking, have to be pretty strong, unless the mirror is like super light....

Simply tear and attach.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
**** safety. In fact, I'd take it one step further and duct tape all over your windows and mirrors... Hell yeah
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
If you aren't sure of how to attatch the mirror, just take it in to someone who does...I doubt the procedure would cost that much.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
If the place where you want to attach the mirror is metal, get a mirror with a metal exterior and weld it together.
Putting a mirror where there wasn't one previously is going to be more of a pain than it's worth. You should probably just get one of those panoramic rearview mirrors if you're worried about it.
Hi, I'm Peter